5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game can't put it down
This is an excellent game can't put it down. I have played many jewel games including the Cradles and I have to say this is a favourite
Published 13 months ago by Shirl

3.0 out of 5 stars The old '7 Wonders' with a slight twist.
I had this on pre release order for several months before it arrived. It was put back at least once but the benefit was that the price was considerably lower than expected when delivered. Maybe that should have told me something!
Published on 16 Aug 2011 by Nigel Perry

3.0 out of 5 stars The old '7 Wonders' with a slight twist., 16 Aug 2011
Nigel Perry "Garden man" (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I had already played the first 2 '7 Wonders' games which were quite good. The best being number 1. This is very much on the same theme but the challenge is not really there this time. Normal 'match 3' game play is added to by a challenge at the end of each game and that is to get an icon from position 'a' to position 'b' through a pre-defined route. Not very difficult. I have now completed the game in a total of about 10 hours play which to be fair is no time at all.
If there was a report card for the developers of this game it would be marked with MUST DO BETTER! All in all it does pass a bit of time away but no real feeling of achievement when you finish it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice game to pass the time away, 13 Nov 2011
This review is from: 7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I love the 3 of a kind matching games and this one is no different. I did enjoy it once I got the hang of turning the board around to make the 7 drop down. But I did find it a bit 'samey' towards the end. You know how some games add something different as you progress, well this one didn't really do that much. It did introduce 'pot holes' which were sometimes useful to get to the other side of the board, other times they were a trap to avoid otherwise you had to get back to the other side to get the number 7 home and they did sometimes have a lock around the final hole but that was all.
The main aim is to turn all the tiles gold, then the number 7 appears and you have to follow the trail to get the number 7 home, I sometimes found this difficult to follow as it wasn't always clear, and I have a DSXL too, it would be awful on a smaller screen.
To sum up, it is a nice game to pick up and play whenever as it is not too challenging and I completed it relatively easily - for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game can't put it down, 16 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 27 Feb 2013
J. O'Callaghan (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Having played the other games in the 7 wonders series, I can honestly day I wasn't disappointed with this one. Thought at the beginning it was a little too easy, but the levels do get a bit more difficult as they go on. Keeps me quiet long enough for my husband to enjoy the rugby in peace!

5.0 out of 5 stars nintendo ds game, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: 7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
i chose this this game because the price was reasonable, the instuctions was really easy to follow and i recommended it to family and friends

5.0 out of 5 stars IS A FUN GAME SERIES COLOR BRICKS, 4 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I think that this game is very addictive and that since I came not stop playing with it, as other reviews for this title, I consider it highly recommended but it is fun and I was not disappointed with what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 May 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Good but very taxing you don't want to put it down you just loose yourself in it and time flies while playing it.

3.0 out of 5 stars 7 wonders, 20 Aug 2011
C. Robinson "crobi" (glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I had pre ordered this game a few months ago and was eagerly looking forward to a new challenge,what a let down I completed it after only a few hours, so all in very disappointing, there are much better match three games available.
I have the previous two games and I think if anyone else has them don't waste your time/money on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars good game and good value, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: 7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
i love this game could do with a few more levels

3.0 out of 5 stars Havent tryed, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: 7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Cant comment on this just now as we havent tryed it yet so we cant tell you anything just now

7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS)
7 Wonders Treasures of Seven (Nintendo DS) by Avanquest Software (Nintendo DS)
8.91