on 22 August 2013
Bought this for our Son who has recently taken up golf. He wants to improve his game and having the target holes gives him something to aspire to. It also has a ground sheet to prevent the balls escaping out of the back of the net.
on 18 July 2013
Very light and easy to store as takes up little space. I have assembled myself on a few occasions without and difficulty. The instructions rec 2 people, but it is possible to DIY. Good product, good size. I have enjoyed using it.
on 10 July 2013
This is a great piece of equipment. Only thing don't hit full swing shots with the nylon backing in place because it tears. Other than that it ideal for practice.
on 20 July 2013
Great idea for anyone wanting to practice at home, easy set up, excellent quality at a great price

Highly recommended
on 17 April 2014
withing the first day the score screen broke...I really should have contacted the seller, but by the time I thought of it I felt it was too late.

apart from that it is now a second summer with us and we are still loving it. easy to put up and easy to put away. Catches the balls well, and has saved our neighbors windows!
on 1 May 2014
Loving it. Not used proper golf balls as yet, and will be trying with 30% flight balls. But a driving range in my garden, stuff of dreams. Will have to see how it holds up over the summer.
on 27 December 2014
Poor packaging and left outside house in rain but product great gift for father
on 13 August 2015
So far so good, handicap down by 2 and can now attempt to chip the ball !
on 15 January 2016
Good as description. It was a lovely Christmas present for a relative
on 13 April 2016
Great practice aid ,really useful throughout the winter.