5.0 out of 5 stars cool stickers!
Published on 16 April 2012 by S. Barron

2.0 out of 5 stars OK ish
Will only work on hard surfaces. No good for back packs. But the ones on my bike frame have stuck well
Published 15 months ago by Richard

5.0 out of 5 stars cool stickers!, 16 April 2012
This review is from: MOGLO REFLECTIVE CHEVRON stickers (48") * CHOICE OF 7 colours
I ordered a strip of these in black for my matt black Shoei Qwest helmet. They look really cool black on black and make the helmet clearly visible at night in car headlights and street lighting. They are really easy to apply and easy to move if you don't get them quite right at first. Just follow the instructions. I have ordered more for my panniers. They send red ones automatically, so if you want another colour, just send them a message through amazon's "my account" and tell them what colour you want. Easy.
I want to update my review because these stickers have been in use for about 6 months now and not one has come unstuck! They are all stuck on hard surfaces, e.g. plastic, so I am not sure if this good adhesion would be the same for textile-type materials.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these stickers, 18 May 2012
I have been looking for stickers for my scooter that help with visibility and look good. These chevrons do the trick. They are easy to apply and my silver vespa scooter looks cool with them too. I had to contact the company to tell them the colour I wanted and they were very helpful. I chose the black ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reflective chevron stickers, 12 May 2012
Needed them for forthcoming motorbike trip to France etc. Easy to position on helmets and show up really well in car headlights at night. A good product at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be more visible on the road, 13 April 2013
I bought the black ones for a black motorbike helmet. In daylight they don't show but they're really reflective at night. They make me feel a lot safer when riding in the dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blends into my boardman bike, just the job, 10 Jan 2013
I didn't want some reflectives that look daft in the daytime, so went with the black chevrons on a dark gey bike.
The chevrons are more like dark grey in reality, so blend into the bike so well you can barely see them in the daytime. At night of course they shine well, so pretty pleased.
Just stuck them all over the frame, stick well to clean dry bike frame, even follow contours well and so far resisted cold wet rides and a few hose downs.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stickers that get you noticed., 21 May 2014
I bought the black chevron ones and stuck them on my Matt Black lid. From a distance the helmet looks one colour but when light shines on it the chevrons light up, it's a really cool effect. I also stuck them strategically on my bike. They were easy to apply and have remained firmly in place all winter. However i do think the black ones are slightly less reflective then the lighter coloured ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective reflective vehicle marking, 26 Dec 2012
Paul Townsend (Bristol, South Gloucestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Effective reflective vehicle marking solution for all types of vehicles, Especially in winter. High flexibility it is easy and convenient to stick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and easy to see in the reflection from on coming cars., 11 Dec 2012
D. J. Lemons - See all my reviews
I've put these (blue chevons) on the side of a long wheel base van and I am a lot happier about traffic "seeing" me. Maybe its the blue colour that does it?

Easy to apply, and well stuck down (hopefully they won't come off in the wash),

It wasn't that easy to select a colour otherthan default red, but a note in order details did the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Discrete/ Stealth (black) large packs, 1 Nov 2012
I've used these chevrons across the frame of my commuter (black on black for stealth look) and also used on Crud mk2 mudguards where they are most visible when a vehicle is directly behind. There is plenty to use and they are easily re-sized. Great addition!

4.0 out of 5 stars bought for my tricycle, 23 Sep 2012
Good stickers I am pleased with what I received. Easy to apply and so far no peeling off so I am happy with the product and have been looking on there own web site for more ideas.