5.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, 27 Aug 2013
This lotion is great. My 6 month old got slightly burnt lying in the shade, my GP told me to buy an Aloe Vera lotion the keep her moisturised and as I didn't want to put any harsh chemicals on her skin I was so happy when I found this without any Parabens, Lanolin, phthalates, artificial perfumes, petrochemicals and colourants. I strongly recommend all parents to buy the Organic Children products instead of buying the supermarket brands that has lot of ingredients that we still don't know how they will effect our bodies in the long run.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great smell & heals the skin well, 16 Jun 2012
We used this product whilst away on our children. It smells great and it soaks really well into the skin.
It seems to seal there skin. My eldest got a little burnt under her eyes and after leaving this on overnight they were healed by the next morning.

This product speads well and doesnt leave them sticky. A tube lasted my 2 girls for 2 weeks.

Shame its not 100% organic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Organic, green, but not very clean!, 11 Jun 2013
Has a lovely lavender aroma, but tends to stay white on the skin. I don't mind this too much, but would be better if was more easily absorbed by the skin. I wasn't sure how good it would be, but I used it on myself and my 2 girls ages 1 and 4- we didn't get sunburnt, but daddy that didn't put any on did! Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 April 2013
Arrived before expected date, well packaged. Have had 'Green People' products before but not the 'After sun', so hoping its as effective as the sun lotion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really soothes, 8 Jun 2012
Product arrived promptly and does exactly what it says. Great after a day in the sun for baby and for me....soothes any prickly heat or sunburn and goes on nicely and not greasy. Great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Green People 200ml Organic Children's Aloe Vera and After Sun Lotion (Personal Care)
Brillant soothing after sun lotion