on 31 January 2012
This is a Great bag Great value. Bought it to go on holiday to Cambodia maanged to cram in everything guide books, water, insect spray, even my knitting It was amazing. Love the cheerful bright pink lining makes me smile everytime. loads of pockets so i could put my hand on what ever i wanted ( provided I had put it in the right pocket!!) The oil skin/plastic material is great definitely rain proof and easy to keep clean. I have had lots of positive admiring comments. Definitely would reccommend useful and pretty!!
on 12 January 2013
This bag is fantastic. It is good quality and very Cath Kidston like. It hold loads of stuff. I am a teacher so have lots of books and papers to carry to and from school every day, this bag is great for carrying a whole load of things. All the little pockets are great too.
on 23 April 2012
Many people have asked if the bag is a "Cath Kitson" and I am pleased to say that it cost half the price and delivers the same quality a CK would so a result in my books!!
on 9 January 2014
This is a smart, waterproof bag for a very good price. I was a bit put off by some of the negative reviews, but was pleasantly surprised when the bag arrived. It's a good size, got loads of packets, zips up securely. The colour is just as shown, with a beige inner lining. I'm using it to take my stuff to work - so far, it's great.
on 21 February 2012
My daughter is thrilled with this bag - she is using it as a school bag and is very chuffed with it.
on 16 December 2013
Very nice bag, lots of people have commented on it saying how lovely it is. Personally I love it, only thing i'd change with it is that the material it is made out of is pretty stiff.
on 9 January 2014
Love this bag, love the colour, very practical with all the compartments. Easy to clean material and waterproof. Would recommend this bag as great value for money.
on 9 January 2014
Love the color,very well made and sturdy with lot's of pockets,love the ivory lining,looks very expensive,perfect for coming spring,really recommend.thank you.
on 7 January 2014
Lovely bag and it looks robust and practical to use, it has very pretty lining. Very happy with this purchase
on 19 December 2013
Bought it for my daughter, but would gladly keep it for me! Lovely bag, nice quality and would suit any age.