5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect boots
After reading other reviews, I bought the XXL size for a Golden Retriever (female, medium size). It was a mistake, the XXL size was really huge (total diameter = 8 cm) so I had to order the XL size. Perfect fit, I recommend them.
Published on 26 Jan. 2013 by Mª

3.0 out of 5 stars works well
Would of thought these came in apack of 4 as dogs have 4 paws!!! so if you need to protect all paws then is expensive as you will need 2 packs, i would of rated it with a 5 star was it packed as 4. item does stay on, i have found these the only ones that do.
Published 24 months ago by dusty

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect boots, 26 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixie Walker Active Protective Boots, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Walker active boots (Misc.)
This product is excellent for my German Shepherd who has CDRM and is now dragging both back feet. The boots are supple yet have a strong enforced pad and last longer than the Trixie care boot. Would use this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, 7 Jun. 2014
bought these boots for our greyhound who has corns on both front and back feet. They fit lovely, could do with the leg being a little longer but that's only a greyhound thing! We have been using them for a couple of weeks now 3 times a day and the show no signs of wear, I would recommend these boots for greyhound pet owners with those pesky corns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 14 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Trixie Walker Active Protective Boots, Medium, Black (Misc.)
Our dog was dragging her back legs causing cuts. These boots have stopped any injury, we are very happy with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars runs large but great design, 10 Mar. 2012
I like the design, it's easier on and off than those rubbish Pawz condom looking things (we've tried these). But I initially ordered the medium as I have a Bichon Frise (and a large Bichon for the breed, at that) and there's no way she's smaller than a west highland terrier which the package even says these shoes should fit and they were too big! I'm having to return them for a small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Aug. 2014
Fantastic! These boots look like trainers and fit perfect on my GS/border collie x 's rear legs. My dog has arthritis and neurological issues with his hind legs which causes him to knuckle and cut his feet. I can't express what a difference these boots have made to our walks. So much better than the material ones we used before, which constantly slipped off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Dec. 2014
I bought size L-XL for my german shepherd having read numerous reviews. This size fits perfectly. The product is well made, but think about what you are buying them for. My dog has started to drag his back legs, and recently his claws have worn down. Therefore when walking with these shoes the material will wear quickly, as essentially the dog is dragging material along pavements. However my solution is covering the toe and footpad area with gaffer tape. This allows the tape and not the footwear to wear down, allowing the product to last much longer. It might not look great - but my dog can still go out for walks without hurting himself - and that's more important. The velco fastening is perfect and you can get a nice snug fit with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars works well, 23 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars like a ballet dancer, 22 Dec. 2014
Angel tip toed around in her new boots, for about 10 minutes, like a ballet dancer, until food was put in her dish then she dashed to her dish as normal...but without slipping on the lino. I highly recommend these for any dog that is getting on and is starting to struggle with uneven surfaces, pebbles and gravel. Before we got the boots Angel didn't want to walk on the beach and preferred the smoothness of the tarmac. With her boots she positively trots on the pebbles, sand and rocks on the beach on Mersea Island now, even though she is now 16 years old.

4.0 out of 5 stars ops, 23 Mar. 2013
I bought a medium as I have a puppy who cut her paw, but it's far to small. I read reviews and decided a medium would do. I would say that a medium is for dogs no bigger than a west highland terrier.