on 26 October 2012
Fantastic coat for the price. Nice and cheerful, and always gets positive comments when worn. A perfect school run coat, as totally waterproif, but nice and light.
on 9 September 2015
Larger in size than I was expecting but hope ly my daughter will grow into it soon
on 2 October 2015
Does the job and looks great with the matching umbrella
on 20 September 2013
It's a cheap product and product advert picture doesn't represent original product. Size is kind of free style. Didn't like it
on 9 October 2013
WHEN I OPENED THE PACKAGE AND SAW THE LOOK ON MY DAUGHTERS FACE IT MADE ME HAPPY BUT WHEN I SAW THE RIPPED POCKED I WAS FUMING AS I HAD TO TELL MY DAUGHTER THAT ITS RIPPED. I GAVE IT A 1 STAR HATE IT REVIEW AS I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I HAVE PAID GOOD MONEY FOR AN ITEM AND IT HAS A DEFECT I EXPECT ALMOST PERFECTION AND THIS IS FAR FROM IT!!!
on 20 May 2016