4.0 out of 5 stars splash happy!
Fantastic coat for the price. Nice and cheerful, and always gets positive comments when worn. A perfect school run coat, as totally waterproif, but nice and light.
Published on 26 Oct 2012 by melza

1.0 out of 5 stars FOUND POCKET TO BE RIPPED.
WHEN I OPENED THE PACKAGE AND SAW THE LOOK ON MY DAUGHTERS FACE IT MADE ME HAPPY BUT WHEN I SAW THE RIPPED POCKED I WAS FUMING AS I HAD TO TELL MY DAUGHTER THAT ITS RIPPED. I GAVE IT A 1 STAR HATE IT REVIEW AS I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I HAVE PAID GOOD MONEY FOR AN ITEM AND IT HAS A DEFECT I EXPECT ALMOST PERFECTION AND THIS IS FAR FROM IT!!!
Published 14 months ago by S BHOGAL

4.0 out of 5 stars splash happy!, 26 Oct 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars FOUND POCKET TO BE RIPPED., 9 Oct 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Scribble Ladybird Kids Festival Rain Jacket (Apparel)
It's a cheap product and product advert picture doesn't represent original product. Size is kind of free style. Didn't like it

Scribble Ladybird Kids Festival Rain Jacket