2.0 out of 5 stars Could do better, disappointed., 15 May 2014
This review is from: Landmann Grill Chef 12736 3 Burner Gas Barbecue with Side Burner (Garden & Outdoors)
Once i put it together (after a few wrong turns might I had) it looked the business, however, the pack hadn't included the regulator meant having to go out and buy one also. Bit disappointed in the grill plates too, they would have been better with a flat plate grill at one side as the grills are quite largely spaced so when grilling for eg. Onions or vegetables they fell through to the burners.
I suppose that's why the side burner is there, but have a few problems with that too. It won't light on its own so need to use a lighter for it to ignite it, which wouldn't have been too bothered by, but after all these niggles, shall we say, is just another bug bear for me here. And it doesn't have a resting area at the top (as my last BBQ did) which I really miss now. Beginning to wonder why I didn't just get one from my local b&q already made up, would have been cheaper and I knew what I was buying before I got it. In saying that though, I will persevere with this one and hope it lasts as long as my previous BBQ (15 years) so only time will tell. On the plus side though, the cupboard is fantastic and I love the thermostat also.
I did purchase a landmann BBQ cover to go with it, but it's very poorly made and ripped at the seam after one go.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor marketing, 6 Aug 2014
couldn't believe you have to buy the gas hose and regulator seperate. very poor marketing.

Landmann Grill Chef 12736 3 Burner Gas Barbecue with Side Burner