4.0 out of 5 stars Ankle rehabilitation.
I was at physio for my ankle not so long back, it's been damaged a couple times with sports and my therapist pointed me in the direction of a wobble board.

Published on 13 Mar. 2012 by D Davidson

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Stable!
I was advised to buy a wobble board by my physiotherapist having recently undergone ACL reconstruction surgery on my knee. I struggled to maintain my balance using a different board with my physiotherapist. However, this board is simply too easy to balance and does not pose a challenge - rendering the whole exercise pointless.
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Ankle rehabilitation., 13 Mar. 2012
This review is from: PhysioRoom Adjustable Balance Wobble Board 40cm - Rehabilitation, Stability Exercises, Core Training, Strengthen Muscles, Workout, Gym, Fitness - BBAD-16 (Misc.)

I've been using this for 3 weeks now and have seen a huge difference in my ankle and my centre of balance, truly amazing little piece of equipment. I'll be using this as part of my training routine even after my ankle is fully healed as it makes me more confident on my feet, balance will boost your performance in any passage of sport so I would recommend this to anyone.

Peace, D. Davidson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobble board, 10 Nov. 2011
The wobble board is simply great.It also has two heights - lower for first time users and the higher level for someone who is more practised at it -- this height is more effective. I first used it at the physiotherapy classes and realised that it had value for long term use. With daiy use, it strenghtens muscles in the legs and I can feel it tightening the muscles around the abdominal area. I certainly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wobble Board, 16 Jun. 2013
G. Kent (Essex) - See all my reviews
Used for helping to regain balance after a knee operation. My husband found it very helpful. The Grandchildren thought it was a new toy for them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Stable!, 26 Sept. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Wobble, 28 Jun. 2013
I bought this product as I have a laxity in my ankle ligaments, leading to me going over them frequently when running on uneven ground and even occasionally when walking on the street. As a physiotherapy student I have used wobble boards in practice and know my own level. I stood on this product and it didn't move at all. I could even perform tasks while standing on it. Not enough of a challenge to produce any beneficial effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobbly but fun, 17 April 2012
Mrs. B. Webb - See all my reviews
I am 87 years old and about 6 weeks ago I decided to get a personal trainer. I haven't exercised for quite a few years so didn't know what to expect. He has made a big difference to me and one of his recommendations was a wobble board. I researched online and after reading reviews about this one I thought it would be OK for me. At first I couldn't stay upright without holding on to someone for all I was worth but in a short space of time I can balance quite well although I am not on one leg yet! I keep the board in my lounge so I am reminded about it and try and use it 5 or 6 times a days for short periods and I feel I am progressing well with it. I bought this board as it is adjustable for when I become really proficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars wobble board, 25 July 2013
M nevin - See all my reviews
did exactly everything i want, improve my balance and core strength especially when you use heavy kettlebells in deep squats

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobble Board for Teaching your Ankle Neurological Connections, 9 Feb. 2014
It is so amazing, for years since I was 16 years old after having an accident playing basketball when I twisted my ankle. I only ever bandaged my ankle and put it up to heal. I have also repeatedly twisted my ankle over and over.
But after finding out about the wobble board I am amazed at how just turning the board with my foot has quickly and easily retrained my ankle how to move properly and to connect to my brain again. Who would think such simple movement could be so effective in strengthening those muscles especially when I use my good foot to also show my other foot how to turn the board.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little piece of equipment., 19 Feb. 2015
C. Redman - See all my reviews
I use a wobble board in pilates classes and decided I would buy one to use at home. Arrived promptly and was well packaged. It's thinner than the one I use in class but for the price more than acceptable. The description is accurate. It's advanced enough for me at present. Haven't used it much yet as my husband seems to have commandeered it thinking it great fun to see how long he can balance on one leg etc. Having had Achilles tendon problems I think these are brilliant for restoring ankle mobility. Also good for us oldies to keep our ankles in good nick to help prevent falls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobble board, 31 May 2013
Great piece of equipment. Got it on the advise the physio as my partner has a bad hamstring and needed it for his exercise's but I am also using it to get fit.