4.0 out of 5 stars Not for wide feet
Lovely sandals, beautiful colour and quality but only just wide enough. I had to make another hole in the strap for comfort
Published 10 months ago by marian gunnis

1.0 out of 5 stars Narrow fitting not made clear...
I love Birkenstocks. I've bought at least six pairs, mostly through Amazon; this time, however, was a disaster. Why? Because there was no indication of the narrow fit it turned out to be...

Published 8 months ago by Amanda Hollyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Narrow fitting not made clear..., 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Birkenstock Women's Madrid 26 UK483 Slides Sandal EU (Apparel)

I've now worked it out, for all of you out there who haven't got a clue how it works: the footprint sign on the ball of the heel. If it is SOLID, it is a narrow fitting; if it is OPEN (ie, outline only) it is 'medium' ( or, as we Brits would say, wide). Hope that helps, if the crazy person selling them doesn't bother to tell you and includes BOTH fittings in ONE listing...

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for wide feet, 30 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue Birkenstocks 😊, 1 Aug. 2014
I lurve my new Birkenstocks, and so does everyone else, people have stopped me in the street to ask about them. They are really comfy, and a great colour they go so well with alot of my clothes, a little downside is they can be tricky to walk down a lot if stairs with them on, but I would still definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars birkenstocks, 2 July 2014
They are so comfortable they arrived on time very good service from this company I would recommend them to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, 30 Jun. 2014
Fantastic colour and fit. Delivered straight from the Birkenstock factory.

4.0 out of 5 stars Size, 18 Jun. 2014
I had previously brought 2 pairs of Madrid style shoe in different colours from a high street store, therefore I knew which size to buy. However, when getting this pair the buckle on the top had to be placed on the very last hole as these were extremely tight unlike the other pairs. It did take over a week for the leather to give and these to become comfortable. Super value for money and much cheaper than the high street.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite summer sandals!, 7 May 2014
I love these madrid sandals. I have about fifteen pairs in different colours that I have bought over the years. I hadn't seen
this particular colour until I looked on Amazon.So comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit on the large side, 4 May 2014
A bit on the large side but this is not a problem. I find that I can wear a 5 or 6 in birkenstocks and just went for the 6 because the 5 was not in stock. Lovely colour and look great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 28 April 2014
Love the colour & a very comfy to wear. Couldn't wait for these to turn up. Easy to slip on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice sandals at a good prive, 23 Mar. 2014
Gorgeous turquoise type colour that I've never seen in the Birkenstock range before. Quick delivery and a branded box, very pleased with the price too