4.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Published 3 months ago by C. Rees

2.0 out of 5 stars Issues with sizing
This issue has more to do with the Amazon listing than Birkenstock. I ordered size 35/UK2 as advertised but when they arrived I found they were too big, so I did some research and discovered that on all other sites advertising Birkenstocks 35 is converted to UK3. Amazon really need to get their sizing right as I had an awful experience returning them for a refund as well.
Published 10 months ago by TJ, Guernsey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 29 Mar 2014
C. Rees "charlie" (UK) - See all my reviews
I have had birkenstocks before and this one doesn't disappoint. Lovely turquoise colour and arrived quickly. Good value for money as well. However the reason it has dropped a star is because of the ridiculous sizing. I have size 8 feet - this is an european 42. There is a trend over the last few years to re-size an 8 as a 41 so look out for this as you may need to go up a size. Be careful though because these birkenstocks are small - I had to order a size 43 (10?) and unless my tootsies have grown - unlikely as I am over 50 -.this is a bit of a pain as the choice decreases This only seems to apply to the womens range - my son wears them and his normal size fits fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars All fine, 29 Sep 2012
These shoes seem v hard wearing & look good. Quite bright so they defintly catch peoples attention, comfy when walking far.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 24 Dec 2013
Solid durable love the colour too people admire my pair would recommend rocked the summer with this especially in south France

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock shoes, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Birkenstock Women's Gizeh 812 UK201 Slides Sandal EU (Apparel)
Quick service. Packed well. Good quality, really nice colour. Made up with them. Fit fine .

5.0 out of 5 stars Birkenstock womens gizeh 812 UK201 sandal 4 UK EU, 29 Jun 2014
Had a pair before which were wearing out due to continual wear an am pleased with my new replacement purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars blue birkenstock sandals, 15 Jun 2014
I have worn birkenstocks for a number of years and like them for comfort . I like the colour of these ones and they fit well so I am
happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 15 Jun 2014
Beautiful colour. Nice fit. Exceedingly comfortable. In fashion. What's not to like? I recommend them if you prefer bunion free feet to silly heels you can't walk in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Birkenstocks, 12 May 2014
This is my fourth pair of Birkenstocks and I am very pleased with these ones, as I have been with all my other pairs. I love the colour although I would have preferred them to be in a matt finish, rather than the shiny finish, but they will be easier to clean anyway!

5.0 out of 5 stars My German sister had recommended them for my feet as I have high inner step!, 20 Aug 2013
My German sister Klara recommended these sandles to me as I have quite a high inner step in my feet, so not able to wear any really flat shoes or sandles!
Also the colour matches my beautiful blue angel tattoo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product..comfy and stylish, 14 Aug 2013
Love this product..love the colour,comfort and price..delivered quickly and met my expectations plus...recommend this.. The 36 m was a snug fit but very comfy