5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Received item next day.
Plugged it in it was set up and working within seconds.
It has paired with HTC phones, iphone, ipad and nokia navigator without any problems.
Good connection distance is approximately 5m.
Published 20 months ago by sican

3.0 out of 5 stars What I expected
I was initially very pleased with this purchase. It is small, looks neat and is very easy to set up. It is also very easy to pair with many bluetooth devices such as laptops, phones and tablets.

It is also easy to switch between different devices unlike what has been said in a few reviews I have read. Once a device has been paired with the adapter, the device...
Published 18 months ago by JonnyC

‹ Previous | 136 37 38 39 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs powercycling from time to time..., 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Needs powercycling from time to time which is annoying once a month or so. But otherwise great, and eash one has a different ID so you can have one in the kitchen, one in the bedroom and they don't interfere.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really W8 compatable, 16 Jun 2013
Peter (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a very good device and I can't fault the range or quality. However, it is not W8 compatible. On first install it pairs up fine and works straight away but then on the next use it will not connect so you need to delete it and re-install it. Logitech are aware of this and comment on the issue on their website. The workaround is to install a bluetooth windows 7 driver for your PCs adaptor - which is clearly a backwards step. Time I think for Logitech to bring out a new version of this device.

3.0 out of 5 stars Windows 8, 26 May 2013
This product works great, just what I needed to connect pc to my amp. I listen to radio regularly but due to location have to receive via the internet.
Problem to be aware of is if you have windows 8, there is a problem when the laptop goes to sleep, screen saver etc. the connection is lost. The only way of re instating it is to remove the device from the pc then re install !
I am in the process of contacting Logitech, think they need to update the driver for this device to work correctly on windows 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 19 Feb 2013
It just works! I can now connect any Bluetooth device to my ageing (but still very excellent) Technics system. Sound quality is superb. It has revolutionised the use of the iPad and smartphones for our all-round music pleasure. All this and for a very small price! A worthy purchase and one I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to set up and sound quality is good., 13 Feb 2013
I bought this to stream music from Nexus 7 and iPhone through my main stereo system, and it does a fantastic job.
Up and running in 3 minutes, no problems at all. Bluetooth range is adequate, 40 feet and haven't lost the signal.
Using spotify on both devices without a problem.

Highly recommend able.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and worked straight out of the box!, 27 Nov 2012
Mr. R. J. Wyndham (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
My radio/hi-fi items include 3 Bose Wave radios plus a Tivoli Model One radio. These work fine and I am very happy with their music/speech quality - however they are not connected to my iTune libraries on either my laptop PC or iPhone, and they are FM only so I miss out on stations like BBC Radio 6 Music, Planet Rock etc. etc.

This little device converts the Bose into an iPhone (or iPad or (bluetooth PC) music system and also into an internet radio (i.e. can play all the DAB stations that I want, plus lots more). All for under 24. And unusually in my recent experience, it worked, first time, straight out of the box.

I connected this little device to the mains and into the aux input of my Bose, and tucked it away behind the unit - where it is out of sight. Switch on, press the button on top. Switch on Bose, or whatever, press the Aux button, then (for iPhone) go to settings, select bluetooth, and slide to switch it on. It will then show your newly bought device, click on the device name shown and you are "paired" and away you go. You now have an iTunes music system. The volume is fine, so you will not need to add a pre-amp (which you will if you feed in an old record deck into the aux socket).

For internet radio, there are many apps that you can use. I happen to use the Tivoli Radio App (free from iStore). This has a menu system for the 100 most popular stations, as discovered from Tivoli radio users. This is enough stations for me, for the moment.

A neat touch on this device is that a 2 phono plugs to 3.5mm jack lead is provided, and on the unit you can plug into either phono sockets or 3.5mm socket! So I can use the leads one way around for the Bose, which has phono sockets for Aux, or the other way around for the Tivoli which has a 3.5mm socket for Aux. So you will have the right lead provided!

The range of bluetooth is fairly limited, but goes from one end of a room to the other. But if you wander off to the kitchen, whilst holding the phone, the music will probably stop. However, when I have tried wi-fi systems, my home bandwidth has been insufficient to support playing music and doing web downloads on my laptop. So I'm sticking to bluetooth.

I would have preferred a mains switch on the unit, rather than switch off at the socket. But am very happy with this purchase. I have a bluetooth dongle on order, so when I get that I will be able to play from my laptop. If I encounter any problems, I will update this review.

So excellent device, and I will be ordering additional units for my other devices. I do have a bluetooth "button" device, which is cheaper and does the same thing. However this is battery powered and needs to be plugged into a USB socket periodically to recharge - so inconvenient as a permanent feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to connect, pretty impressed so far, 2 July 2012
Very easy to connect; pretty self explanatory actually, but instructions are clear and concise.
Had connected to a Bluetooth enabled laptop and (on a separate occasion) my Galaxy S2 within a matter of seconds.

Sound quality hasnt disappointed so far but I've only tried on some PC speakers so far. I may edit this post once I've tried it with my HIFI.

Overall, very satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product and customer care, 21 Feb 2012
Mr. S. D. Mantell "Mants8" (Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
This is a very good product, does exactly what is needed.
Great for rolling sole of foot if you have tight plantar facia like I do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me straight out the box, 8 Feb 2012
Unpacked it, plugged it into the wall, plugged in the audio cable and connected it to the radio in my kitchen, pressed the button, switched on Bluetooth on my Touchpad, went to settings to scan for devices, tapped on Logitech when it appeared. Voila. Napster on my Touchpad playing through the kitchen radio. Exactly what I wanted it to do. No fuss.

3.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets, 9 Jan 2013
A Bluetooth adapter for audio is definitely very useful in a household.

Plugin the adapter to a set of speakers and any BT device can output sound to those speakers: bluray player, phone, tablet, XBOX, laptop, etc.

Downsides?
- connection is unreliable. You have two BT adapters communication over radio protocol. That means any fluctuation will affect the quality of the sound as well as the connection itself. I have a Samsung tablet that manages to maintain a fair connection while my gf's laptop as well as my phone fail often.
- sound is only basic stereo (2.0) - so no use in plugging in a 5.1, 2.1 or 7.1 sound system, nor to expect surround from bluray movies.

‹ Previous | 136 37 38 39 | Next ›