5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices
Received item next day.
Plugged it in it was set up and working within seconds.
It has paired with HTC phones, iphone, ipad and nokia navigator without any problems.
Good connection distance is approximately 5m.
Published on 7 Nov. 2012 by sican

3.0 out of 5 stars What I expected
I was initially very pleased with this purchase. It is small, looks neat and is very easy to set up. It is also very easy to pair with many bluetooth devices such as laptops, phones and tablets.

It is also easy to switch between different devices unlike what has been said in a few reviews I have read. Once a device has been paired with the adapter, the device...
Published on 22 Jan. 2013 by JonnyC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 444 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkably easy to use - why didn't I buy this ages ago?, 9 May 2013
D. Feldman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
It really is as simple as plugging it into an amp press the button, connect any Bluetooth enabled music device and away you go.

I can't believe I didn't get one of these ages ago.

Now I can play music, control the volume, or even listen to music on YouTube - all through my 20 year old amp which is bluetoothed up to my phone. Remarkably easy to use, and works well from distance.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a mains operated item., 23 Feb. 2013
This is my third bluetooth receiver. I ended up ditching the previous two due to needing constant recharging which could not be done whilst in use. This made them virtually useless as they took ages to charge and even when fully charged only lasted around one hour before they gave up. This item works from a mains power supply and is faultless. Sound output is high with no dropouts from my ipad even in another room.
Very pleased indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 23 Sept. 2014
I have been using this product for around 18 months now and have found it to be absolutely excellent!

Audio quality through this is 9/10 the quality through a wired connection - unless you have really high quality tracks you won't really notice any difference.

It has been extremely reliable and is one of my best purchases.

I think they have realised how good the product is and upped the price! I picked it up from Amazon for only £23.49 in March of 2013.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an amazing gadget! We wanted to listen to music from ..., 26 Nov. 2014
What an amazing gadget! We wanted to listen to music from our phones through the sound system at home and a friend recommended this. Well it's truly awesome. The sound is crisp and true and we now have a word of music open to us for a fraction of the price of a wireless speaker, which is what we were going to buy. If you have a good surround sound system then this is the way to go for music from your phone. So easy to set up too. Can't say enough good things about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good kit., 26 Dec. 2012
This bit of kit takes you from the old world to the new with your audio system and links it to you digital system ie. laptop, phones, you name it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, works well after an initial connection issue, 21 Dec. 2011
I got given this for my birthday a few days ago,

I was previously using sony mw600 bluetooth headphones and connecting these to my stereo via a 3.5mm jack, i never had any issue with streaming from my mobile or from my computer to this device even when i set my pc to a high bitrate streaming.

Setting up the device was easy and simply pressing connect and searching for the device and setting it up in windows was also very easy.The Red/Green light on the front is easy to understand and very simple. the device has 2 connection on the back (phono and 3.5mm) these do not appear to work at the same time (which is a little weird).

This device however stutters quite annoyingly for about 5 mins, when first starting to play audio, music stopping and starting and seams to be "establishing" a stable connection. I have tried multiple devices and this does it with all of them, there are no significant obstructions in the way. After this initial stuttering period the device calms down and works well consistantly, providing good quality sound wirelessly.

I looked at more expensive devices like a squeezebox touch but for value for money this is an excellent solution dispite the annoying stutter. I am willing to accept that I may have a faulty unit,but i would like to try sreaming from my ps3 and maybe another mobile phone as well as re-testing my mw600 before i can make this conclusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Play Bluetoot, 4 Dec. 2011
Stuart Mitchenall (Warlingham UK) - See all my reviews
Great little device - only flaw is that it only connects to one device at a time, but from a practical playing point of view, what advantage would having two connected be? If you want to play your bluetooth device though anything that accepts a normal audio input, this is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Double your range fix - great product too!, 12 May 2013
N. Osborne "adverseking" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a must do for every owner which I have found to almost double my range of the adaptor.

There is a stupid piece of metal inside the case which Logitech have randomly fitted to increase the weight.

Simply peel off the 4 sticky pads on the bottom and unscrew the box. You'll then see the piece of metal. pop it out and screw back together and there you go - extra range!

- Product is excellent otherwise.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor., 22 Jan. 2014
Initial set-up looked positive. Could see and pair with device but a few days later it stopped working with laptop bluetooth. Assumed this was an issue with bluetooth driver on laptop, as I could get a Blackberry to work. Then a few days later Blackberry connected but no sound output. Started testing out multiple bluetooth enabled devices and kept getting all sorts of working/no sound/no pairing issues. Contacted Logitech who told me it was faulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious!, 10 Aug. 2014
This clever little device has been the answer to my prayers. I was perfectly happy with my (ageing) hi-fi system but wanted to add Bluetooth functionality to enable me to enjoy streamed music through it. This adaptor is the perfect solution. The sound quality too is much much better than I was expecting. Highly recommended. Enjoy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 444 | Next ›