Received item next day.
Plugged it in it was set up and working within seconds.
It has paired with HTC phones, iphone, ipad and nokia navigator without any problems.
Good connection distance is approximately 5m.
Published on 7 Nov. 2012 by sican

3.0 out of 5 stars What I expected
I was initially very pleased with this purchase. It is small, looks neat and is very easy to set up. It is also very easy to pair with many bluetooth devices such as laptops, phones and tablets.

Published on 22 Jan. 2013 by JonnyC

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices, 7 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Logitech Wireless Speaker Adaptor for Bluetooth Audio Devices (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Received item next day.
Plugged it in it was set up and working within seconds.
Good connection distance is approximately 5m.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality audio for a very cheap price!, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought this to pair it with a very high end pair of B & W speakers. It was connected to my Windows Phone to stream tracks mostly encoded in 256kbits

Advantages:
Range - the adapter continued to work even in another room
RCA output - Easy to connect to amp
Sound quality - whilst it is possible to hear the difference between wireless and cabled, it is hardly noticeable

Disadvantages:
None thus far

The issue with Bluetooth compression was admittedly noticeable, however this is a problem that affects all Bluetooth transmitters.

It arrived quickly and was packaged well. In the box was the power supply, a basic user manual and the transmitter itself. There was no RCA cable included, which was disappointed.

Overall, this is a great Bluetooth receiver that was easily worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars A small price to pay goes a long way!, 2 Feb. 2014
Antoine Camilleri (Malta) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Just a short while after the Bluetooth speaker boom, these little adapters started to appear on the market. This was a revelation as you could now enable wireless streaming to your existing home Hi-Fi or active speakers, and at a fraction of the price of a half decent tiny Bluetooth speaker.

The unit comes well packaged in quite a large enclosure (Just over 9 inches as per photo), and it took me a while to locate the perforations on the rear in order to open the case.
You get practically everything to get you started: 3.5mm stereo to dual RCA plugs, UK power supply with around 1.5m of cable, a multi lingual "Getting Started" instruction booklet, and a "Safety Regulatory and Warranty" leaflet. However an RCA to RCA cable is not included.

So how does this Logitech stack up against the ever-growing Bluetooth adaptor market?

Pros:
○ Sturdy build quality with rubberised anti slip pads
○ Easy to setup, and you could be streaming from practically any device in a jiffy. The Logitech sports just one button on receiver (for pairing), and an intuitive multicoloured LED light
○ Connectivity options. The adaptor has 3.5mm and RCA output jacks. Most only offer the 3.5mm jack. RCA to RCA would give best results
○ Very good Range. The range is better than most. (Maybe this has got to do with the size of the unit, as it is around 5 times larger than the others I reviewed)
○ Respectable brand name

Cons:
- Receive only. Most offer Transmit / Receive option
- Cannot run on batteries thus limiting portability of this BT receiver

As with 99% of Bluetooth adapters (and speakers), there is a certain degree of compression. Audiophiles will notice the slight degradation in quality, yet they would probably need to do comparisons between direct and "through Bluetooth" in order to really pick up the difference in sound quality.

Having said that, I find that the sound quality is exceptionally good, not to mention the ability to have internet stations streamed to your Hi-Fi.

A definite keeper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased, 5 Mar. 2014
I had been considering the purchase of a blue tooth speaker for my Ipad. However, whilst idly surfing the Net I discovered this little gadget and I'm very glad I did as I am now able to play the Ipad wirelessly through my Home Cinema surround sound system. Set up was dead easy, the Ipad found the adapter immediately and sound quality is excellent - though it breaks up occasionally if the Ipad is moved from room to room (but you don't need to do that if you simply want to listen to music).
I would heartily recommend this product and it was so much cheaper than the blue tooth speakers I was originally considering.

Go for it

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST THING I'VE BOUGHT, 12 Mar. 2014
Such good value for money! Especially when you can spend a fortune on a new bluetooth sound system.
Does the job wonderfully! Clear sound and allows me to stream music from my desk to my sound system (both at opposite ends of the room)
BRILLIANT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 Jan. 2012
I have this connected to an old kenwood amp and b&w speakers. It is a very cheap way of streaming music to a non Bluetooth hifi in a way that is compatible with lots of devices. Once paired with devices it is incredibly easy to reconnect. The main advantage for me is being able to listen to music through the laptop whilst still using the laptop to browse the Internet. The only drawback is the output is lower than for normal audio devices so you need the volume higher than you would whilst playing a cd and the sound is a bit flatter than cd quality. It is not an audiophile solution but for under £30 if you have a separates speaker set up you can now use it with your mobile devices. Just don't do what I did and compare cd tracks to streamed tracks back to back as it will disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well, 1 Mar. 2014
Bluedragon (Cardiff, U.K.) - See all my reviews
It works as expected. Allows me connect my PC to the hi-fi system remotely, and with very good sound quality. No problems or issues. Shows as a bluetooth headphone device on Windows 7. I've set it as the default audio output device, but when not connected the laptop switches automatically to the internal speaker.

3.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, 22 Jan. 2013

It is also easy to switch between different devices unlike what has been said in a few reviews I have read. Once a device has been paired with the adapter, the device will remember the adapter. All you need to do is turn on your devices bluetooth and click on the adapter when available devices are shown. To switch between devices, you simply turn off the bluetooth to break the connection, and then connect with the other device. (if that makes sense!)

It also has better range than I was expecting. I found it worked up to about 10m ( a bit less through walls)

The problem with this adapter is that I found it greatly reduces sound quality producing a muffled sound and slight buzzing at higher volumes. To be honest, I expected this as the adapter is only £25 and a bluetooth connection is never going to be as good, quality ways as a cable connection but I thought I would try it anyway as it was getting good reviews and no one else seem to mention poor sound quality.

Depending on the quality of speakers (or even the accuracy of your ears!!) you may not notice any drop in sound quality, which would make this a good purchase for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Loss Of Sound Quality - Great Product, 12 Jan. 2014
So I'm sure we all have those great pair of speakers that we have to plug our laptops/phones into to use. I wonder how often you have wished that they were wireless to save yourself having to keep moving halfway across the room to simply change song... well no longer should that be a problem with the Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter. This nifty little device plugs into your existing speakers and makes them bluetooth compatible, so they can receive audio wirelessly from nearly any modern mobile device.
Features

- Wireless audio streamer
- Power cable
- RCA to 3.5mm cable
- User manual/documentation

The wireless receiver is simple to setup, simply plugin the power adapter and hookup the included RCA cable into the back of the device, the other end fits straight into the 3.5mm jack on your speakers. You can then switch on bluetooth on your phone and hit the 'connect' button on the receiver, which should instantly show up in the devices. Tap the Logitech device and your audio will begin to play wirelessly through your connected speakers.
After using the product for a couple of weeks now I can say I'm really impressed with how the device works. It took me under 2 minutes to completely set-up and get working, and after trialing with lots of different songs you cannot hear any loss in audio quality. I found the working distance to be approximately 5-7m, and managed to pair it with an iPhone, iPad, Android phone and Nokia devices without any problems.
-------------------------
Pros
-------------------------
- Small & compact
- LED and sound notification when connected/disconnected
- Easy/quick set-up

-------------------------
Cons
-------------------------
- "Wireless" but needs power cable and audio cable into speakers.

Similar products are offered by other companies such as Sony and Belkin, but Logitech's take on the wireless audio adapter costs just £34.99 on the Logitech website, but can be found cheaper on Amazon and elsewhere if you look. Overall a great product if you wish to add wireless capabilities to your current speakers without dishing out on a whole new speaker system.
_______________________________________________________
READ FULL REVIEW @ [...]
_______________________________________________________

5.0 out of 5 stars Use your Phone to Send Music to Your Old Hi-Fi, 12 Jan. 2014
M. Harper "organic333" (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
I had a problem because the little mp3 player that I had plugged into my old hi-fi, to play my mp3 collection, was a pain to use. It had a tiny display, it did not shuffle all of my music properly, the battery kept going dead, it had to be plugged into my laptop to update the music and I had to get up and go to the hi-fi cupboard to skip tracks.

This box solved my problem.

Basically, any music that comes out of my phone or laptop is sent via bluetooth to the this box which pipes it to the hi-fi.

Using the smart phone for this is brilliant because the phone becomes in effect almost like a remote control for your hi-fi. From your armchair, you use whatever music player you have on your phone to play your phone's mp3 collection, shuffle or skip tracks, change the volume, switch between your mp3s and internet radio channels etc. And it all comes not out of your phone speaker, but out of your hi-fi speakers as if by magic.

I was surprised how small the box was when it arrived. It sits on top of my old hi-fi and is plugged into the back of it. There is no display on the box or any other control apart from one single button - you press it when pairing via bluetooth to your laptops, PCs and phones - and you only pair them once because it remembers the settings of all of them, so to use it afterwards you just switch it on when you switch on the hi-fi, and use your laptop/phone's bluetooth interface to connect to the box which appears in the list of available devices - the method varies depending on your phone etc. A single red LED goes green when a device is connected.

I am no audio expert, but the quality sounds really good to me, and I cannot turn it up to maximum volume without leaving the room!

I found it all really easy and we're using our phones to play music on the hi-fi as a matter of course now.