4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Digital watch
I am pleased with this product it arrived on time and does the job well. at that price who could complain?

regards

Ian
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by Ian

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke within days
I bought this wath due to good reviews but was disappointed to find it broke within 2 days. The strap broke from the watch so don't let the good reviews fool you as this product is not reliable as it wasn't good for the name as it broke when playing sport.
Published on 31 July 2012 by dhe

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Digital watch, 18 Oct 2011
This review is from: Ravel Mens Digital LCD Chronograph Sports Watch - Gift Boxed - Multi Functional- 15-22cm Strap - 3ATM - Yellow/Light Green (c) (Watch)

regards

Ian

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for the money, 12 Dec 2012
Bought this last minute and was impressed with the quality, has additional features that I was not expecting. Would definately recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke within days, 31 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars £6.49?!, 22 July 2012
D. Bloomfield "a music fan" (coventry) - See all my reviews
This may be a cheap watch but it looks and feels far more expensive. Even at it's original price (circa £12) this is cheap. Well done guys.

4.0 out of 5 stars happy as larry, 18 July 2012
very good watch for the money a watch like that would set you back about 20 pounds any were else very good

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 31 Mar 2014
i have used the product work few times did not in have any problem just as advised perfect working odder

1.0 out of 5 stars Strap broke almost immediately - very poor quality., 7 Mar 2014
C. G. Whitaker "Cath W" (Manchester) - See all my reviews
We wanted a cheap watch for our son to use for school so we ordered this. It looked good but the strap came almost immediately which means it was useless. Would not recommend..

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved the watch, 19 Feb 2014
struggled to set the timing on the watch luckily someone posted it online so we could set it . a nice cheap good watch apart from that

1.0 out of 5 stars The strap broke after 4 days!, 2 Aug 2013
I see I'm the second unlucky purchaser of this watch whose strap has snapped after a very short time. I will say that I was initially pleased with the product. I only intended to wear it for training, not for everyday use. I have another watch for that. This inexpensive watch seemed just the job for gym work and running. However, the strap broke while I was at home on a cross trainer 4 days after I received it - I hadn't even worn it outside the house.

I appreciate that it was very cheap but it was obviously not fit for purpose. A broken strap effectively renders a wristwatch useless.The process of trying to obtain a refund from this seller is tortuous because, of course, the customer must do all the work of sending it back to the seller which entails taking it to a post office, getting a receipt etc. There goes half the morning. The Amazon pick up point was 'full' which was my other recourse. This really goes against the grain but for the sake of six or seven quid I honestly can't be bothered to take this any further. I won't be using this seller again and I won't be buying any more watches over the Internet - I'm off to Argos. If it goes wrong, I can easily return it and get a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 July 2013
Kel A (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Ordered for my hubby to use when running and cycling. He loves it, wears it to work as well! He just wishes the face was slightly less bulky.