on 24 November 2013
Perfect colour to match my catherine lansbury blue and pink bedding and curtains also bought from amazon. Not the greatest quality but cheap.
on 22 February 2014
These pillowcases were just the right colour pink that I have been looking for to match the Egyptian cotton flat sheet that I bought earlier. The only down side that I found was , that they were not properly wrapped, ,just put into a plastic bag, with your name and address on it, with no invoice, or return address.
Despite not been properly wrapped they are a good buy for your money.
on 23 January 2013
Nice and soft.Ideal for mum-in-law.Was nice to find the pastel colour that she wanted,not the bright pink that was in so many shops
on 22 December 2013
I am happy with the product, it arrived on time and looked just as I had ordered it. Recommended purchase, lovely pink colour will look great in your bedroom!
on 4 June 2015
Good pillow cases for the money, would have preferred something softer but will soften with washing, lovely colour as shown.
on 21 November 2013
lovely bright pink pillowcases and nice and soft.well worth the money.very pleased with them.i intend to buy some more soon.
on 1 March 2016
Beautiful and made of good quality still keeping well after all these months aswell as the colour, would recommend
on 29 February 2016
Very cute. Colour is beautiful. The quality is good. Delivery also was very fast. Exactly what I was looking for.
on 14 March 2014
these are a little thinner than I would have liked but are proving useful and wearing better than I first thought
on 13 March 2014
I gave 4stars because there not the best but are good value for the cost. They wash a d iron well.