5.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, great taste
Published 14 months ago by traveller

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so premium
Not so good value for money. These are not roasted nuts with early expiry date. I was expecting very high quality, considering the price.
Published 14 months ago by junglee1

5.0 out of 5 stars Good selection, great taste, 11 Mar. 2014
traveller (stirling, scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Forest Feast Wholesnacks - Natural Mixed Nuts 250 g (Pack of 4) (Grocery)
I like to make my own savoury nut snacks rather than buy them and so I regularly buy this mix as it offers really good value for money. There is a good selection of nuts, although I usually add pecans to it, and they also taste fine on their own. My recipe involves mixing the nuts with sea salt, fresh rosemary, maple syrup and spices (eg chipotle, paprika, chilli powder) and roasting them in a medium hot oven for 25 mins. Absolutely delicious! And the nuts take on the flavours, roast perfectly and stay whole due to their good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value nuts in town!, 12 April 2014
I researched the nut market here on Amazon and from other vendors, and these are the best value. I've chomped my way through nearly 4Kg of the little blighters now, and each pack has a good, even, mix. Fresh and not too dry as well. I've got them on a monthly Amazon regular order, which saves some further dosh too. So, if you're as serious about nuts as I am, then get these I reckon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better value than supermarkets, 4 April 2014
Dave C "Condyk" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I mix my own muesli and also use ground nuts in the fruit and nut toastie bread I make, so I do get through a fair few each month. This product is good value compared to standard supermarket nuts and the quality is fine. Yes you can buy even cheaper loose from a wholefood shop, but for me it's too much trouble. I order these on subscription and job done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Forest Feast Wholesnacks Mixed Nuts, 15 May 2015
L. Newman "l_m_n" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This multipack of four 250g mixed nuts is great value for money through the Amazon Subscribe and Save programme. The quality is very high, with whole nuts - rather than broken pieces that you usually get in this type of product. My partner has these in his lunchbox every day and he is very pleased. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice mix, and not to much of the crumble ..., 13 May 2015
Very nice mix, and not to much of the crumble dust at the bottom of the packet like you get with some other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for a present for a relative who is a nut fanatic, 22 Dec. 2013
excellent ideal for a Christmas present as an add on present for Christmas stocking for a relative of my husband's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty nuts nice variety, 3 Feb. 2015
Love these mixed nuts I have a regular delivery saves money saves remembering to buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 23 Jan. 2015
Best value for quality. I add this to my cereals and it's delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
Good quality, I have made numerous orders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Aug. 2014
JCTS (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Good product, quick delivery.