5.0 out of 5 stars Alfie by Alfie Boe
Wonderful, Magical.I can't stop listening to it.Alfie Boe has the best tenor voice I have heard since Pavoroti.My favourite track is 'Music of the Night' which is easily the best version I have heard of this fabulous song.
Published on 5 Nov 2011 by Mrs Yvonne S Cichon

3.0 out of 5 stars Looked for more....
Yeah... Alfie's OK but could do with more variety in music. Big voice but not enough contrast in vocal dexterity
Published 8 months ago by movedbymortensen

5.0 out of 5 stars Alfie by Alfie Boe, 5 Nov 2011
Mrs Yvonne S Cichon (Leighton Buzzard, Beds United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Alfie, 28 Nov 2011
Susan Dietz (Kent, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
I'm a sucker for great male singing voices. I first found Michael Crawford performing Music of the Night at the Tonys; Michael Ball in Les Miz on PBS; and now Alfie Boe also performing in Les Miz on PBS and I'm hooked! I scrambled as fast as I could to see if Mr. Boe had released any CD's and I found Alfie Boe "Bring Him Home". That CD is wonderful and I've played it for everyone.

Now comes "Alfie", his newest release, and I love it just as much as the first. His rich, deep voice springs from the speakers on Maria, Being Alive and Music of the Night (which he sings with Michael Ball . . . and does a better job). In My Daughter's Eyes, Someone to Watch Over Me and Who Am I makes you want more and more. The only odd selection is Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas but, this was released in November so it is understandable and lovely to hear.

Which leads me to I hope he releases a Christmas album at some point. Listening to him sing O Holy Night would be glorious.

If you can't tell I'm stuck on Alfie Boe and, I think, once you listen yourself, you'll be stuck as well. Go out and get this wonderful CD. I believe you'll be pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real soother!, 22 Nov 2011
Mrs. J. A. Murray (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
Bought this along with his CD "Bring Him Home". A fantastic selection of songs, which suit his voice perfectly. And what a voice he has!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb listening, 24 Nov 2011
G. H. Lloyd "Vox populae" (Preston Lancs. U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
What a brilliant singer this man is.This is an album you could sit and listen to all night long.
Excellent value for moneyAlfie

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful voice and soul, 2 Dec 2011
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
alfie boe's magnificent voice soars through this c.d the best jan val jan ever sings with guest stars bryn terfel and michael ball. very recomended...enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars alfie excels, 30 Nov 2011
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
All the tracks are great I especially liked Music of the Night from Phantom,and Empty Chairs Empty tables. But its all very well sung and produced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music, 11 Dec 2011
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
First cd I have bought of this singer. Really enjoyed it and the other one of his that I bought at the same time. Would highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
Nice music. Most important vocals very pleasant on the ear. Good (not perfect though) recording. Good value. Who could ask more? Well, at a pinch I would say a little more more "bonus material" or literature with the CD would have been nice, but for seven pounds I can't complain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Alfie, 11 Dec 2011
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
A total joy to hear Alfie Boe's new DVD. The content is varied and I love every one. A gorgeous man with an amazing voice !

5.0 out of 5 stars Patzpoint, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: Alfie (Audio CD)
With an artist of this calibra, one would hardly want to miss the opportunity, to purchase, at what can only be described as a very keen price, the wonderfull voice of
Alfie Boe, once heard, will stay with you for a long time. This CD is a must buy.

Alfie
Alfie by Alfie Boe (Audio CD - 2011)