4.0 out of 5 stars Nice & lovely dried mango strips
Real dried fruit, free from artificial additives and preservatives. They have a very light coat of cane sugar. They are sweet anyway so probably didn't need to be sweetened this way. Not the very best I have tried BUT all-in-all still very nice and will recommend to shoppers. I just finished a whole pack !!!

Packaged well in resealable bag. Keeps the freshness...
Published on 18 April 2012 by CTSMAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Dried sweetness
Here I was, looking forward to tucking into that unmistakeably heady mango taste, no other fruit can quite do it like mango for refreshing a tired palette.

I was slightly dissappointed.

It was sweet but with no real MANGO flavour but very moorish nonetheless, it grew on me!
Published 10 months ago by Petros

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice & lovely dried mango strips, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Forest Feast Premium Fruit Doypacks Exotic Dried Mango 130 g (Pack of 4) (Grocery)

Packaged well in resealable bag. Keeps the freshness in the bag so they don't dry out to quick. Look forward to another pack tomorrow :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, 19 Aug 2013
S. E. Nicholls (Kent) - See all my reviews
I love dried mango (and fresh of course). This particular brand is great - difficult to ration myself.every day. Too easy to eat

5.0 out of 5 stars Dried mango, 20 Aug 2012
This dried mango is far better than others in the market. It is so sweet and fruity and not slimy unlike others. My children love it and is a great lunch box filler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty & Fairtrade, 19 Jun 2014
Nice tasting dried mango and a bonus is that they are Faiirtrade - this helps the Third World producers to trade their way out of poverty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum yum yum, 15 May 2014
I'm not usually a dried fruit fan but these are really tasty! After scoffing them all within a few days and not wanting to wait for another delivery I went to my local supermarket to buy more. However, they only stocked the Whitworths mango so I bought that instead - all I can say is bleurghhhhhhh disgusting! It was hard and sugary and went in the bin. I will now be adding large quantities of this stuff to my monthly subscribe and save order to avoid running out again : )
P.s The digestive system can handle one bag per day - two bags and you'll get the poops! (was worth it though!)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5th order in 5 months !, 1 April 2014
Tiya (Worcestershire) - See all my reviews
I had to write this as my 7 year old , who would normally snack only on smarties/skittles etc now says that this is his favourite food and can finish a pack in an hour ! I love it too added to Greek yoghurt or porridge for breakfast. Not too sweet or sour - just right. Hooked now ! And the resealable pack keeps it fresh and soft though not too soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy!, 17 Jan 2014
fab way to add fruit to your diet. my kids love it and it is perfect as a snack or in their fruit for breakfast

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and yummy!, 8 Jan 2014
Very high quality, aromatic and zingy. Not overly sweet. Perfect if you prefer softer dried mango or want to chop them for cakes or salads. One of the best I have ever tried. And Fair Trade. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 20 Nov 2013
Taste is just great, it's not too chewy and sweetnes is just right. Too bad it is'nt in 500g packet

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 17 Oct 2013
S. Moglione "S" (UK) - See all my reviews
Depending on what you like about mango this is one of the best dried products on the market (I think). I don`t really like fresh mango and, I think most dried mango has the consistency of leather. However, this is just delicious. It`s soft and slightly sweet (its just mango with a tiny trace of natural cane sugar). My daughter (aged 7) and her friends love this and its the only one both of us will eat.
Love the stuff!