5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Fun Jigsaw, 18 Feb 2012
This review is from: Jumbo Falcon De Luxe Best of British Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I do love my puzzles and enjoy a wide variety of genres from cartoon/humour to nostalgic/historical - if it's a good picture, I'll look forward to doing it. This was my first collage type jigsaw, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a little bit of everything included. A quintessential country cottage and Buckingham Palace, a roast dinner and english breakfast to an old passport and underground map - there's everything to whet the appetite of your jigsaw tastes. I've done the puzzle twice already, and only bought it three weeks ago! It's a good puzzle to do with someone else - because each individual element of the picture can be completed per person and next time you do the puzzle together, you can swap and do those bits you didn't do last time. (Unless you're like my husband, who gave up on doing the country cottage twice, leaving it to me both times!)

The pieces are perhaps not as rigid or weighty to what you would find with a Gibson or Ravensburger puzzle, that said however, they are neither flimsy or easily bent like some puzzles you can buy. I wasn't disappointed. The completed picture is good too - lots going on with vibrant colours. The finished puzzle on my dining room table attracted visitors attention - everyone passed positive comments - what an interesting and fun jigsaw to do - which it is!

If you've not done a collage puzzle before - then this is a good place to start - and if the genre is already your thing - well, add this one to your collection and you shan't be disappointed. A good mish-mash of complexities, tastes and colours that makes for an enjoyable jigsawing experience.

Karen, Age 37 - Jigsaw Addict!

5.0 out of 5 stars So enjoyable., 2 Aug 2012
Jackie (Sheffield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A great puzzle to do,I loved it. The colours are bright & clear which made it all the more enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars A taste of England jig saw, 6 April 2014
It was present for my daughter who lives in USA. She loved it. A taste of home when she is away

5.0 out of 5 stars This kept my sister quiet!, 14 Jan 2013
F. Lewis (Merseyside UK) - See all my reviews
Arrived promptly and in perfect condition. My sister enjoyed keeping out of the way of the family to complete it and to look back.