on 3 June 2013
Bought this for my 8yr old son who has cerebral palsy. He has balance issues which prevent him using a standard 2 wheeled scooter. This design is brilliant for him, and he loves being able to play out and keep up with his brother and friends. :-)
on 18 November 2013
my grandson has always wanted one of these, so with christmas coming thought it was a good idea, many thanks for prompt service
on 10 February 2014
My grandson was over the moon with scooter , I can't find anything I would change about it .as my grandson says it the best and I will be buying again for sure hope this helps thank you so much for the happy times to come .
on 18 July 2015
Fab!! Really recommend these scooters, after months of research we got this for our daughters 3rd birthday, happy knowing it'll last years!
on 1 April 2014
This too is a great winner with my Grandson. on it every day and its not yet broke and looks like it never will be.
on 19 December 2013
Purchased for my Grandaughter as a Christmas present.
Packaging was not very secure loose parts were able to
split packaging slightly. Did arrive when indicated. If seller could secure
Items better would purchase again.
on 10 December 2015
Helpful company. Good scooter.
Bought as he next size up for my 8 year old and will last for years judging by the height adjustment in the handles.
on 26 August 2014
My son's favourite colour, after out growing the micro scooter, I didn't look at anything else, gives him good balance and I'm sure it will last!
on 22 October 2014
Very good purchase my son loves this. Other parents gave asked me for the brand too. Easy to manoeuvre and adjustable height.
on 26 December 2015
Great colour and my 6 year old daughter loves it. It said it was coming on the 22nd but arrived Christmas Eve at 8.00am.