5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
I am not normally a vodka drinker, but I tried this at a wine merchant's tasting event and it knocked my socks off! It is the most delicious drink I have ever tasted. It is superb on its own, straight from the freezer, or great mixed with ginger beer. The orange flavour is not at all sweet, just beautiful.
Published 24 months ago by Heather Farmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too subtle flavour
Published 2 months ago by Marigold

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 30 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a short or a long drink!, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Chase Marmalade Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
I'm on my second bottle of Chase marmalade vodka, after being recommended it by a friend.

I'm normally a bourbon or single malt drinker, but I find this really delicious. Not at all harsh, and not sickly sweet either.

We sometimes drink it neat, or more recently we have found it makes a great summer drink if you have a shot or two in a long glass, fill the glass with ice and top up with tonic. Very refreshing!!

Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Chase Marmalade Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
Was offered a taste of this & thought it was really good even though I don't drink vodka, you can definately taste the marmalade which just makes it for me. Nice to buy british product as well and have since bought their rhubarb liqueur which is just as good. Well done Chase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too subtle flavour, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Chase Marmalade Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
This is has quite a kick when you try it on its own and sadly not that much marmalade taste. After reading the reviews I was expecting a stronger flavour. It is quite subtle and when mixed with ginger beer the flavour is completely drowned. Disappointing as I had wanted to try this for a long time along with the rhubarb variety which I shall not be buying now. Quite expensive but probably not mass produced. Love the bottle but that is not why you buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Refreshing, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Chase Marmalade Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
I bought this at the same time as the Chase Seville Orange Gin as it intrigued me. It's amazing stuff, incredibly refreshing and great with speciality tonics such as 1724 or simply over ice. It also goes blindly into cocktails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Mar. 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Chase Marmalade Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
I love this vodka - I use it as a premium mixer for cocktails. In fact it's so good that I have it straight up for an after dinner treat - it's full of flavour. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Booze, 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Chase Marmalade Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
Bought this for a birthday present. Too expensive to drink regularly but great for a treat. Ordered Friday night & delivered Tuesday morning, not bad at all. Well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Chase Marmalade Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
This product is very expensive but good for making Marmalade Mule cocktails although mine did not turn out was well as those mixed by the barman at a local Mercure Hotel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended vodka, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Chase Marmalade Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
OUTSTANDING. I really like this and will continue to buy it, indeed I already have. Best on the rocks, too good to waste in cocktails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nom, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Chase Marmalade Vodka 70 cl (Grocery)
Absolutely fantastic Vodka, and I love the sweet Orange flavour, will definitely be buying more of this in the future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›