5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Does exactly what it's supposed to do. :)

I use it to plug my iPad into my Bose sound dock- works perfectly..
Published on 28 Nov. 2012 by WJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant works a dream does just what I wanted
I bought this so I could connect my iPhone 4 into my Technika MC-3291 CD/radio micro system with dock for iPod without having to take my iPhone cover off and ease of access to phone screen music menus. At first it did not work very well until I took out the plastic adapter on the MC-3291 which I had had to fit previously to take the iPhone.
Brilliant works a dream...
Published 1 month ago by RichardS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 Nov. 2012
This review is from: TRIXES 1M White Extension Cable for Apple All iPhone iPod iPad Supports Video / Audio Signal (Electronics)
Does exactly what it's supposed to do. :)

I use it to plug my iPad into my Bose sound dock- works perfectly..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, 10 Nov. 2012
Just received my cable, great value for money. Full 30 core cable, works perfectly with my in car MDI - 30 pin connection (iPod, iPhone, iPad). I drive a VW with the RCD 510 radio. I use it to connect my iPhone to the car radio. VW supplied cable was too short, hence why I purchased this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected., 16 Mar. 2015
Bought this (along with a Boris Cell Mate) for my old Pure Chronos iDock and Apple iPod Touch... both which are now serving time in the kid's bedroom as their 'bedtime audiobook' setup. Unfortunately, we've lost all of the little plastic 30-pin dock adaptor insert thingys for the iDock and I've learned from previous experience that if you just rely on the 30 pin connector alone to support the docked device - with the repeated prodding of the display/buttons whilst docked - the connector eventually breaks. However, with this, you totally eliminate that risk.

Beyond that, not much to say. It works as expected... and looks and feels like a good quality extension cable. Maybe worth noting that the cable is much thicker and less flexible than the typical standard-supplied Apple cable... no bad thing... unless using it with a Boris Cell Mate (cable is a bit too thick for his hands)...

2.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant works a dream does just what I wanted, 12 Mar. 2015
Brilliant works a dream does just what I wanted. Very reasonable price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 6 Sept. 2013
This extension cable was purchased to
a) allow the Camera Connection Kit to be plugged into my iPad2 without taking the iPad out of its case; and
b) to enable the CCK, powered USB hub and an Audio/MIDI interface (Alesis IO2) to be located a convenient distance (1m) from the iPad.

It works on both counts. It seems to be up to the job of being plugged in/out repeatedly, but the iPad's 30pin connector itself is fairly delicate, so this needs to be done with care if the plug and the connector are to be expected to last.

Tell me one more time, why didn't Apple put a USB socket on the iPad?

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made., 26 Nov. 2012
D. Linberry (uk) - See all my reviews
Bought one to connect a Kitsound FM transmitter to iPod classic as the weight of the Kitsound exerted leverage on the iPod and it tended to disconnect. The quality of the connectors look better than the one on the iPod .

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod connector, 2 Aug. 2012
Used it to connect an ipod classic to an Audi glovebox connector (which does not have the fittings to support this ipod. Works great and makes up for the dismal Audi offering.

5.0 out of 5 stars 00 and I would recommend it, 4 Jan. 2015
This cable has audio pass through as described. It also allows charging. It appears to be well constructed but only time will tell. I don't know if it has video pass though as it's not something that I want or have tested. It was cheap at around £5.00 and I would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipod lead to music player, 21 Mar. 2014
MR J M STODDARD (LEAMINGTON SPA, Warwickshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
To keep my ipod safe in its case and not having to remove it, by fixing on the music device to play music, was why I bought the extension cable. The safety aspect of preventing the i pod slipping out of its case each time has given me peace of mind and it was cheap to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but fat wire, 11 Nov. 2014
It is good, nicely finished, but I wanted to use this to extend a unit I had in my car which was an old iPod module and it only had a 30 pin connector on it. Channeling this cable around the cills in the car was not easy because the wire is very thick compared to a normal Apple cable, so beware if you want this wire to go anywhere that is quiet tight.