on 30 January 2012
My husband and I have both been using a competitor's product, as we are both vitamin deficient due to autoimmune diseases. We have ben wearing vitamin B12 patches in lieu of taking shots for about a year now, and they certainly work. But this product did something that no other remedy has - it gave my husband with chronic tiredness due to multiple sclerosis ENERGY! Other vitamin B12 patches have only B12; this patch has all of the B series vitamins, and I now wonder if he might be deficient in some of the lesser B vitamins that this patch has. What the general public doesn't understand is that most oral vitamin B12 never makes it into the bloodstream, as it is digested before it can be absorbed in the small intestines. These patches deliver the vitamin directly into the bloodstream, which makes all the difference in the world. And I think the additional B series vitamins offered solely by this particular brand are what is behind both of our surges of energy. Lots of products claim to give you energy; this is the only one I have tried that ever has. And it is cheaper than its competitors too! Thank you Vie patch for giving me my husband back.
22 comments|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2013
Having been diagnosed with B 12 deficiency two years ago I have been having injections every twelve weeks, the effects of the injections soon wear off and I begin to feel very tired and lethargic so I was looking for something to supplement my injections and found Vie B12 patches on Amazon. I started to use them and they have made a vast difference to my well being and I am starting to enjoy life again without feeling weary all the time.
on 1 March 2012
I am 57 years of age and suffer from an underactive thyroid so I am constantly tired, my daughter introduced me to this product as she could not believe how well it worked for her and her energy levels. I had my first patch yesterday and its brilliant, I have had a fantastic day and I am full of energy. I came home from work and started to do some cleaning when I normally just fall asleep on the chair. The change in me is unbelievable I am so happy. I am now considering exercise and dieting and a way forward thankyou Vie.
on 11 February 2013
Unfortunately after having used 5 of the 6 patches I haven't noticed any improvement in my energy levels, and I admit to being rather disappointed. Nothing else has worked, I was hoping this would be my magic bullet!
on 1 March 2012
I am 37 years old and have been feeling really sluggish for around four months, I came across this product whilst looking for B12 tablets, they say you absorb 95% of 1000mg unlike tablets where you absorb alot less. I thought the product was reasonably priced so I ordered some. They arrived two days later and I will not look back! they are fantastic, I could feel a difference within about ten minutes and I cannot believe how much energy I have! I have an autoimmune disease so suffer from fatigue quite bad. I thought once I removed the patch the next day that would be it and my new found energy levels would leave until I put another patch on in five days time, I was wrong and today I have put my second patch on and given myself another boost. I highly recommend this product and four of my friends have now ordered patches for themselves as they want what I have now have, Energy!!!
on 7 September 2015
I have been using these for about two months now as my vitamin B12 is low enough to cause damage but not low enough for the NHS to treat me for a deficiency even though that's what I have. I have Cerebral Palsy, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Fibromyalgia among other things.

In the last two months I have noticed that my energy levels have increased slightly and that I don't get as stressed as quickly as I usually would. I have also noticed that if I forget to put a patch on I am more fatigued than usual and my anxiety levels are higher too.

The patch can itch but for me that's more to do with the length of time it's been on and also the residue left behind when it's taken off so I just make sure to clean the residue off as soon as I take the patch off.

Just remember that it takes time to see differences just as it would if you were on any other medication.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 March 2015
Good value for money with fast delivery, put my first patch on about 3pm yesterday so had it on now for about 18 hours, what can i say, the difference is amazing, i don't have as many aches and pains, i am more energetic and i slept really well last night, i usually fluff on the sofa of any evening but last night i didn't for the first time in a long time, i actually had energy! i usually have back ache, neck ache and general pains in my wrists etc. from sitting at a computer all day but last night they were minimal, one thing i did notice was my usually stuffy nose of an evening wasn't as stuffy! didn't have much faith in these at the start i have to stay but i convinced they really do something, patch off later cant wait for five days to go by so i can put on another one!
on 18 January 2013
Having suffered from mouth ulcers for some time, I discovered that they were caused by a vitamin B12 deficiency - so tried the tablets (with a little success). Then found that for chronic conditions, injections were needed. Not willing to go down that road, I found these patches for sale. Was VERY sceptical that they would work, but decided it was worth trying.
I have used them for some time now, and I am pleasantly surprised to report no mouth ulcers since I started using them.
on 12 February 2012
I have Vit B12 deficiency resulting from mal-absorbtion, so I can only use trans-dermal patches or sub-lingual tablets.
I have found these work well but are also very cost-effective.
I get lazy & can't be bothered so of course start to get side-effects of tiredness, sore gums & mouth, dry skin, weak nails & hair shedding!
After a week of using these patches I'm feeling so much better & at a month my nails, skin & hair were great. (I just need to stop being sporadic in my use).
on 26 August 2011
I thought these were a good idea,exspecialy for some one who dose not like taking tablets-you just stick one patch on your arm every week for 24 hours.
good value and good delivery time too.