5.0 out of 5 stars My mum is loving it
I bought it for my mum, and she is loving it.
It came in handy in the snowy Dec of 2010.

I bought it from my own HH experiences of wearing when doing exercises or jogging in cold weather.
Keeps you warm even when you are sweating.

Published on 30 Jan. 2011 by Khemchandra Gurung

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I was expecting from Helly Hanson
I like the style of the top, and the length of the body and the arms is just about right (at 5'9'' I often find these two measurements to be short), however, the right arm has not been sewn correctly and is slightly twisted. The elastine, after only a few washes (following the instructions) is starting to thread and show itself around the cuffs of the sleaves.
Next...
Published on 5 April 2011 by Dani

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum is loving it, 30 Jan. 2011
I bought it for my mum, and she is loving it.
It came in handy in the snowy Dec of 2010.

Keeps you warm even when you are sweating.

Recommended to be used as an alternative to baselayer as well. The design and colour is a additional fashion style even when it becomes visible.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the quality I was expecting from Helly Hanson, 5 April 2011
Next time I am looking for a technical top I will look to another brand such as Body Armour, since the quality of the Helly Hanson top is simply not durable, and certainly not to the standard I was expecting from such a well know, long standing brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm!!, 11 May 2012
This top is a must-have for anyone excercising outdoors during the winter. I use it for outdoor netball during the Winter season underneath my sports top and hoodie, and during the Spring months without the hoodie when the evenings have been chilly and it works well too. I've also started using it under my cycling jerseys for those windy treks and it's been fine. You don't feel the sweat against you which is the main reason for feeling cold. Don't be put off by the skinny-ness of the body or arms. It's very comfortable to wear by itself or underneath layers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best wicking baselayers available, 25 April 2014
K Wren "K Wren" (Wye Valley (England/Wales border)) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Over the years, I've worn many different types of baselayers from a variety of different manufacturers but in terms of wicking performance, these stand out as the best.

I use mine for walking, cycling, kayaking and as a general daily baselayer all year round. In chilly weather, I wear a merino wool layer on top: because merino doesn't wick as effectively as Helly Hansen's 'Dry' range, this provides the best combination of warmth and wicking without any stickiness.

Worn alone in cold weather, they don't provide much warmth and they don't have much wind resistance either but they're not really designed as a thermal layer and if you're standing around in cold temperatures then you're likely to feel cold. However, worn during activity then they are the best - sweat is wicked away quickly leaving your body still feeling (relatively) fresh but, most importantly, dry. (They're also perfect for dealing with menopausal hot flushes and night sweats too!)

They are true to size. I'm a UK 10-12 and ordered the small. At first it felt tight due to the close fit but after a few hours, I'd completely forgotten about it as it stretches freely with every move. The close-fit is needed for the best wicking performance and the close-fitting sleeves don't ride up.

Because they wick sweat so effectively, they can be worn for several days without becoming smelly and after washing they they dry quickly too.

Definitely 5-star quality, fit, performance and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars kept me very warm last winter, 20 Sept. 2011
I suffer from the cold and this kept me really warm last winter. I cycle a lot round london in the winter and this made a huge difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 30 Nov. 2012
Have every colour in this range - very comfortable and durable - it keeps you warm fist very well on neck line and sleeve area

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 2 Nov. 2011
I found the product to be good quality and the colour and fit are great...not too baggy. Certainly works well as a base layer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Mar. 2013
I've only recently discovered HH base layers - how have I managed without them all these years, I don't know? I wear them every day beneath my main clothing and they just seem to remain fresh for ages I use them for training and they are just incredible at wicking away sweat and keeping me dry. Don't be put off by the price - you'll use them over and over will last many years.

2.0 out of 5 stars HH white top, 13 Feb. 2013
I bought a black HH top as well as a white one. I wear a size 6-8, and bought them in Small. The black one is very close-fitting but feels comfortable. I've used it several times in the gym and like it. The white one is a much smaller fit than the black one, and the fabric is see-through. Very impractical!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and light but warm., 16 Feb. 2013
I do love this top. I went up a size after reading the reviews and the the next size up fits me fine. The top is ideal for moderately cold winters. It's not a top I would wear for extreme cold weather. Nevertheless, I love the HH top because it's comfortable even for sensitive skin like mine.