Colour: Champagne|Change
Price:£5.99+ Free shipping

on 3 September 2011
Plain men's self-tie bow ties
These self-tie bows are of excellent quality and very reasonably priced.
The response was prompt and there was a very quick delivery,too.
Bow ties locally seem to be non-existent,especially the self-tie variety,
I am very pleased with this product.
on 25 February 2012
Buy this to match a colour for the odd occasion - finding a purple bow tie is surprisingly difficult on the high street.

My only comment on this product is that the material is very thin, its about half the thickness of bow ties from high street shops at a price point of ~ £15.
on 7 January 2013
I needed a "Hunter green" Bow tie for a wedding - OK, it was my wedding, and this is Emerald green was close enough. The neck adjustment on this is by a slider rather than hook and eye which means you can leave a bit of "fiddle room" round the next when tying - handy if not used to Bow Ties. I own several Bow Ties, most self tie and this is by far the easiest to tie due to the adjustment on the neck. If going on a big night out, do allow plenty of time to tie, have a practice at home first and have fun!
on 6 October 2014
By a very strange coincidence, the very day I was asked to review this tie was on the day it was delivered. I am sure that the very slow delivery was entirely due to the postal services between England an Australia. It was posted by Air on the 15th Sept and was delivered to me in Australia on 6th Oct...21 days!
The bow tie itself is fine and meets my requirements. I would like to suggest to DQT that they give the overall length of self-tie bow ties so that a purchaser will know that it will fit around his neck and make a neat knot. This one is adequate for me but I would like an overall length of 93 cm. This one is just over 90 cm. No overall length was advertised and I think that it should be given.
on 6 February 2012
In the past my Husband has paid quite a lot of money for a decent quality Bow tie! so i was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this one and the colour is good too
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 December 2013
Very nice colours and much more expensive looking than it really is. A perfect match with the pre-tied version sold by the same comapny
on 1 July 2013
It's quite hard to find a decent white bow tie but this one is pretty good. It has a nice finish and the adjustable collar size is nice and tight so it doesn't slip to a longer length whilst it's on. On my particular tie the metal buckle left a feint orange mark on the back of the tie once I'd adjusted it but nobody will ever see it so it's not an issue really.
on 21 May 2014
Great delivery as I received this product in two days time. I bought the Burgundy tie and it was shinier than expected, however this made no difference to how amazing it looks! Tie is made from excellent quality material and I would highly recommend buying any product from DQT; the price is well worth it!
on 11 July 2013
Just as advertised, the colour is perfect and as per the description and pictures. The posting was so fast thanks. Got the item the very next day. Just a shame someone else liked it and decided to pinch it!! Will be ordering a replacement soon,
on 11 June 2014
A great range of colours and the right length to ensure a neat bow. At this price, you can't go wrong. And a self-tie bow tie is soooo much better than one of those ready-tied toy ones!