Price:£2.65+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 13 July 2012
Essentially, it's just a patch cable! It works great, built well, looks solid and most importantly doesn't degrade sound quality at all. It's not super flexible, but if this is the shape and length you are after then go ahead and buy. I took a chance and purchased 3... I'll buy more when I'm ready no hesitation. Good luck and happy jamming! Keep live music alive!!!!!!
on 12 November 2013
If you need a patch cable, you can't go far wrong with this product. Stagg make some very decent quality gear at competitive price. I have picked up a few Stagg accessories over the past couple of years and it is usually well made and priced very competitively, This puts pressure on the big brands, which I like.
on 21 June 2014
this lead worked great for about 2 weeks. it looks and feels sturdy but don't be fooled. Like most Stagg gear this lead is absolute pants. i have my effects pedal and audio gear on my desk so its not like i'm taking the plug in and out. its gone in once and stayed there. after 2 weeks i have to wiggle the lead around to get signal and pray it doesn't move and cut out in the middle of a recording. I've given Stagg a fair chance. I've bought leads and even a bass guitar once and they are the biggest con ever conceived, second only to the Pound Shop, who only make profit on the ideal that most people wont bother returning such cheap items when (not if) they break. if we did, we would rid the world of hustling companies like Stagg
VINE VOICEon 15 November 2012
Very well made cable. Does not suck tone at all. I use five on my pedal board and have not had any trouble with them. Recommended.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 September 2013
For the money, you can't really complain about anything here. But I bought two of these patch leads; one works fine if not the greatest clarity (but it's so short the effect is minimal) whilst the other separated alarmingly as I tried to remove it from a socket for the first time. I really thought my pedal was going to be damaged, but it came out okay eventually after some muscular encouragement. Given that the other one's now been working for three months, gigging five times a week, I imagine this was a one-off though.
on 4 May 2013
This is my second time buying these leads, I bought three initially to see how they would perform, and they have did their job brilliantly. I use Boss standard size effect pedals, and these leads chain them together perfectly and silently. You always need good quality cable in an effect chain to help cut down any hum or hiss, and the overall length of the cable is vital in keeping noise to a minimum. These cables are silent, the quality of build is high, and I have no problem in recommending that you give them a try.
on 3 October 2013
good enough for what its intended for seems fine and really cheap.quality seems good too would purchase again why pay more
on 9 December 2013
Use this inbetween a DS-1 and a CH-1. No interference, can flex either way and keeps pedals close together, excellent.
on 3 August 2014
I purchased three of these patch cables. One plug needed to be filed slightly to fit into a pedal input socket. One of the cables broke within a couple of months' use on my board. The cable was fixed in place on my board in a sturdy case and not subjected to much wear and tear. The other two patch cables I bought have been ok. I may have been unlucky but have decided to buy slightly higher-priced and sturdier patch cables in the future.
on 15 March 2014
If its a 10cm cable to link a couple of pedals then this is a good buy. If it was faulty or had loose terminals then rather than giving a bad review, I'd send it back and get another. This is as advertised a 10cm short patch cable, that does the job just fine. I always say you get what you pay for and this is well worth the cost, I got mine from Aire Guitar at half Amazons price.