on 14 January 2014
Arrives tightly rolled, but once opened - just takes a little while to get into shape.
Best nights sleep I've ever had - I didn't want to get up! :-)
on 27 February 2014
Did a lot of looking around to see which was the best to buy and found this one as recommended by other customer's
What a fantastic buy best thing ever purchased and now sleeping like a baby
on 21 January 2014
I suffered a back injury recently couldn't get good night's sleep I do now since getting topper like sleeping on a marshmallow but still supportive enough to benefit me
on 13 January 2014
Been looking for foam mattress topper for ages. This one is perfect. Back much improved since its arrival. Sleeping better.
on 29 December 2014
Age and a bit of arthritis is knocking on my door and in the last year when going to bed my hips hurt, my knees can't be put in any position to feel comfort. I love to sleep on my side and found the only way on my very expensive Spring mattress was to sleep on my back. Eventually I was waking up with a difficult back which took a couple of hours after waking to be normal. I did a little research and read the reviews and thought for the price it was worth a go. When I received the rolled up product I admit I was dubious. Smell....oh my gosh, it smells. A week on now and it's just now going away; but I couldn't wait. First night I tried it, oh my did I sleep, it was beautiful. I sleep on my side, on my back. Knees, hips, back are great. Sometimes I lay there and don't want to fall asleep I just want to enjoy the wonderful cozy sensation. So, this is a five star from me.
on 9 January 2014
I would recommend this mattress to anyone having any problems sleeping,its like sleeping on a cloud ,and it is surprising how it reflects the heat from your body.Great product.
on 17 November 2013
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS IVE MADE FOR A LONG TIME,ONCE THIS WAS IN PLACE IT HAS GIVEN ME THE BEST NIGHTS SLEEP FOR ALONG TIME.GREAT VALUE
on 29 October 2013
this is the cheapest but best quality topper i have ever bought - very durable and soooo amazing to sleep on.
on 7 September 2015
I received this product quicker than I thought.
When I receive my product I left it in a in spare room for 24 hours to expand to give the memory foam mattress time to breathe and expand to its full size.
I ordered the double memory foam topper as I have a double size bed was a perfect fit.
The memory foam mattress did not smell at all as I get the time to areas it.
I've had mine for eight few days now and I've had a really good sleep on the memory foam mattress topper, no aches no pains no back pain.
I would definitely recommend this product to anybody that likes a comfortable soft bed for sleeping and suffers with any back pain in joints or has trouble settling themselves to go to sleep, I have trouble setting myself going to sleep but now I'm sleeping on the memory foam topper I have no problem selling to sleep within minutes!
Hope my review has helped anyone that is looking to purchase a topper would highly recommend good value for money.
on 5 May 2015
this is an excellent item. it is soft and durable - I've had one before, and provided support and comfort as stated. it is excellent for my arthritis and my back pain. sleeping all night is wonderful and waking up almost pain free makes such a difference. however, you will need the extra deep sheet if you want to cover both this topper and your mattress. well worth buying. I would not be without one.