5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
These trousers have been a god send. My daughter has worn these for high school for the past 4 years as they fit well and are very slimming. They only last about 3 months but as they are fairly cheap they are well worth the money and it takes the stress out of trawling the high street for school uniform. A great buy particularly for a bigger teen
Published 7 months ago by tasham

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right
While the matereial is stretchy, the sizing isnt quite right, I'm a size 16 so these trousers should have been fine, however trying them on I found that these would be classed as on 'the small' side, be carefull if you are 'just' a size 'cause these are tight.
Published on 10 July 2011 by D. kim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right, 10 July 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product, 21 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Ladies Black Two Button Stretch Womens Hipster Trousers Sizes 6-16 (Apparel)
The material is awful. Cheap and nasty. The Trousers are a lot shorter than indicated in description. I can't actually use them but there is no return address so I am now stuck with them. Will be more cautious about ordering off Amazon in future.

3.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions - Great Value, 7 Mar. 2012
I have bought these trousers for wearing at work, I work in a busy shop and ruin countless pairs of trousers. The material on first opinion is very strange.. They fit me, but They are no more secure for having a button on the front and although these are "hipster" trousers, They seem to be a bit too low cut on the back for me because when you move, you can feel how stretchy they are. I thought them being stretch would make them a bit more durable for work, I hope they will be but I know I will have to religiously wear matching black pants to be on the safe side. I'm 5 foot 8, so I bought a 31 inch leg.. but this tends to bunch at the knee because of how elastic they are. I hope they improve with time but for the money I paid (and bought two pairs) they are obviously great value and can't wait to put them to the test since I haven't been able to get my usual work trousers over a year now from my usual high street store.

If these wear well, I will be back to buy more pairs. Longer leg sizes would be great though.

1.0 out of 5 stars HATED THEM, 29 July 2014
I purchased these trousers knowing they were not as higher quality of what they could be but i NEVER EXPECTED after ONE wash on a gentle 30 and hang drying after for them to have shrank and lost all shape, colour and patches turning white - i take it this is just the rubbish material and dye used! I did not expect much for the price of them but expected slightly better quality than i received. I recommend not to purchase these and carry on looking!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing not very good., 10 July 2012
I am a size 12-14 usually so I ordered a 14 after reading the reviews. Sadly they were really small I had to squeeze into them and they were very uncomfortable. Usually a 31" leg would be ok for me too but they were really short. I would not reccomend this item but the seller was really helpful and prompt with my refund. They were also very polite and responded quickly to my e-mails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 Nov. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars UK10 29', 20 Feb. 2014
I am returning this product because it is too small. The waist is too low (my backside was fully visible) - not happy with the material either.
I wouldn't recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars small fit, 2 Jun. 2014
Fitted ok when i got them- but i did order a size 16(as opposed to 14 which I am), after reading other reviews. Once washed however they shrunk and the length is more like 3/4 now!

2.0 out of 5 stars The waistline on these is is too low, 4 July 2013
I brought these trousers for work, but the waist line is so low, you can barely lean over something without revealing your behind. I would not recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Mar. 2012
Good description of the goods. Easy to select size and colour. Goods arrived very promptly with instructions on how to return if necessary.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›