5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement
Ordered to replace the one in my kettle. Was perfect replacement as I was worried whether it was correct! I just make sure I pour water through main opening rather than the spout.
Published 16 months ago by RB

3.0 out of 5 stars is the part I required
this little filter is needed if you don't want crunchy bits of limescale in your drink!! It does fur up quite quickly and is so flimsy when you try to clean it it just tears. For the price I can't really grumble though as I get about 6-12 months out of a filter and it's cheaper than buying a new kettle
Published 7 months ago by S. L. Mccormick

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Morphy Richards M/R02048 Accents Replacement Anti-Scale Kettle Filter (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good buy., 17 Nov 2014
I have had my Morphy Richards Kettle a good while now, and is the best I've ever had, but the filter that was in the kettle just fell apart when cleaning it, as they do get furred up with Limescale, We have very hard water. I ordered 2 replacement Anti Scale kettle filters, and I am very pleased with them, They fit the kettle perfectly and I have one spare for future use. Came well packaged & arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 26 Jun 2014
Fits perfect. Just what I needed saved me the cost of a new kettle -I like the one I have !!

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived quickly, 28 May 2014
exactly what we needed very pleased with the price and speed of delivery. Would certainly use again in the future and can recommend the product

3.0 out of 5 stars is the part I required, 21 May 2014
S. L. Mccormick "sesmac" (colchester) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars replacement kettle filter, 10 May 2014
Exactly as how one would expect from a kettle filter. My only concern with all kettle filters, including this one, is that it will not last too long - they are not terribly strong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 6 Mar 2014
Needed a new filter easily purchased item numbers very clear to find correct fitting defiantly purchase again when in need

5.0 out of 5 stars Prolonging the life of a kettle, 1 Mar 2014
Aspiring Bookworm (South Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
The first thing that tends to go in our area of hard water is the filter in the kettle. This anti scale filter, although not the same colour and slightly bigger have renewed the life of my much loved kettle and very cheaply. Delivery time good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 6 Feb 2014
Just the right spare for my Morphy Richards Kettle. It fitted perfectly in seconds, arrived promptly and was well packed. It has been in place now for a few weeks and we can already see that it is filtering out the limescale. Would recommend this product and the supplier's service.

3.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards Accents Anti Scale Kettle Filter, 29 Jan 2014
This was okay, it does the job once in place but it is tricky to slide in the slot as it keeps falling out bul ok once done. Just a pain when you take it out and rinse it as it is not quick to get back in.