on 2 December 2015
In my opinion this is an absolutely fantastic lip gloss, last well ....more than 6 hrs, has a lovely shimmer and it isn't sticky. With the range of colours any occasion is catered for.Subtle colours... Best lip gloss on the market .Cheaper on line than in the shops... Only small problem..the wand doesn't reach the bottom of the bottle!!! Try one... you won't be disappointed.
on 30 July 2013
i really like this, i got it because of the 6 hour wear however it doesnt last 6 hours but its a really good gloss that stays on about 2-3 hours if your drinking and eating which i think is brilliant, usually a lip gloss is gone in a matter of 10 minutes, i now have this in a few different colours and its so cheap online compared to the high street.
on 9 October 2015
This is one of the best lip glosses I have ever bought. It does in fact stay for around 6 hours and the shine stays even longer! The price is good as well as the product. The brush is just very soft against the lips and the colour is gorgeous. Must buy
on 4 June 2012
Have been using these lip glosses for ages and they have real staying power without being too gloopy. Use on its own or over a lip colour. Great price and delivery too!
on 24 October 2011
I loved this lip gloss. It was a lovely natural looking colour. I put it on at 8 o clock in the morning and it was still on at 12 o clock. Brilliant.
on 12 November 2012
It's a nice gloss I've paid more for similar glosses that last just as long. It wears for a couple of hours like most glosses and doesn't feel sticky at all. Will definitely buy other shades.
on 10 March 2012
I ordered this lipgloss on Friday and it got here the next day even though it said it would take 3 to 5 days, I was very happy :D the lipgloss itself is really great more than I expected! I went to town and it normally cost around £8 so when I saw the price I was like YES! So I'm a very happy customer and I received a 10% discount from the company so yea very happy I reccomend this to anyone, and it's such a beautiful natural colour :)
on 6 December 2012
It's amazing!!! Thanks for all very quickly and fast. I will shop for you other day. Good by friend. I love it
on 2 August 2014
Very sticky, won't be using it. Only gave it 1 star as it arrived very quickly.
on 4 July 2014
This lipgloss is out of date. It is thick and sticky. I know how it should be because I have been using this product since it came out, about 8 years ago. I am using it because it is my favourite shade and discontinued in the shops. But a bit disappointed. I should have listened to the other reviewers.