4.0 out of 5 stars Solid helmet
Just received this helmet and it's a good looking beasty. Watch out on sizes. I ordered XL because I have a big head and wanted a bit more space. The product is advertised as 58-63cm but the XL label on the helmet itself clearly marks it as 61-62cm.
Published 11 months ago by Rog

1.0 out of 5 stars Seem to have difficulty sending the size of helmet I request
Published 9 months ago by McDonald

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid helmet, 8 Jan 2014
Rog "bluuuz" (Cumbria, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It fits me -just - but I won't know until I've used it for a few days if that 'snugness' will be good or induce headaches.

For those with slightly smaller heads, it won't be a problem and it's a nice bit of kit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seem to have difficulty sending the size of helmet I request, 7 Mar 2014
Currently in the process of sending the second of these things back to Amazon. Ordered it in medium and got sent an XS, which was naturally enough way to small. Sent it back no problem, but had to wait an extra week as the MEDIUM was not in stock until 6th of March. No problem. Arrived today and guess what? It's an XS, AGAIN!! Hugely disappointed especially because the option of a refund is not available to will have to chance my arm on a third lucky dip. Even on the outer box it explicitly states XS, how can you possibly get this wrong TWICE? Disappointed does not cover it, however it does appear to be a solidly built helmet, just wish it actually fitted so that I could give it more of a review..!!