5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell
I bought this for my husband for his birthday as he had tried it in Boots but this was a better price. It has a lovely fragrance and, because he is on drugs for treatment of his cancer which makes his skin smell strange, this smells much better! I shall probably buy this one again
Published 21 months ago by bluebell

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible smell..
Totally abhorrent smell. I will return this if I am allowed. First ever time I buy fragrance via Amazon and will never attempt it. Nothing like the YSL L'Homme Libre that I have used over the years. Absolute waste of my money!!
Published 10 months ago by Kris Nelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, 27 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 4 May 2014
This review is from: YvesSaint Laurent L'Homme Libre Eau de Toilette - 100 ml (Personal Care)
YSL are incredible when it comes to making perfumes. This particular aftershave has a very distinct attractive smell which no other EDT can produce. It's not like those typical aftershaves produced by Paco Rabanne or JPG or even Diesel. It is very unique. It also lasts for a very very long time as I had sprayed this on a Jacket and 12 months later I found my Jacket and the smell was just as strong as when I had first sprayed it. Amazing Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is a bit of a love or hate fragrance - a couple of high reviews, 13 Sept. 2014
I think this is a bit of a love or hate fragrance - a couple of high reviews, a couple of lows and nothing in the middle. I personally think it smells great, good value for money but it does wear off a bit quicker than other fragrances.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible smell.., 21 July 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars will buy from shop next time, 12 Oct. 2013
Although faintly smells as gud as always, I found that the smell hardly lasted and was not as strong as it should be.will buy from boots next time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 26 Feb. 2014
Was very disappointed with this scent was expecting a lot more, with how good the bottle design was. Will not be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 July 2013
Nice fresh smell, I really like it although my missus asked me the other day what that smell of seaweed was!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, love how long it lasts its my ..., 9 Dec. 2014
Great smell, love how long it lasts its my corporate smell i use when im working in the office

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
le dodds "Le Dods" (worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
Great value for this size. Very pleased with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Nov. 2014
Arrived promptly value for money would recommend

YvesSaint Laurent L'Homme Libre Eau de Toilette - 100 ml