on 15 December 2013
A very good buy thoroughly recommend it for superb omelettes. The pan does turn into two separate frying pans which are non stick and very useful to have.
on 7 May 2013
This pan is great now the omelettes we make come out cooked both sides and look so neat on our plates
on 6 January 2014
first of all,this was delivered very quickly.it is of a good build quality and produces great Spanish omelettes.its safe to use,easy to turn over,ensuring both sides of the omelette are cooked.very good value for money.
on 3 November 2013
The reason I chose 5 stars is because its even better than the one I bought in Spain years ago , I even recommended it to my son who also bought one.
on 23 February 2015
On the face of it, it's a great idea, however the handles are secured by plastic clips and springs and can be removed. The first time it was used the spring loaded clip melted and fell apart, this was only using it on medium gas ring. I have now had to secure the handle with a nut and bolt to get any use out of it. Had it not been for this design fault I would have rated it much higher as it does make good omelettes.

In addition the tang that holds the handle onto the pan has already started rusting, it is a shame because its a good idea which could be great had the build quality been better.
review image
on 1 August 2013
I have owned a similar pan for may years and felt I needed to replace it. I am glad I chose this pan - it is much better than the original with amazing non-stick qualities.
on 28 January 2014
this pan is brilliant at last i had a whole omelette instead one all broken up and made no mess over the top of the cooker 10/10 fantastic
on 25 November 2013
the pan is larger than i thought it was going to be but the does the job perfectly and avoids splashing, very impressed
on 3 June 2014
I use this for making spanish omelette's all the time. I can't fault it. It works perfectly and it is great value for money!
on 4 January 2014
I have no complaints whatsoever with this pan. I read from one reviewer that the top pan came loose during use, but if used properly this should not happen. It has to be loose detach it, but care must be taken to fit the lock in place when using to turn the omelette. The handles are loose by design, as they can be removed for cleaning or using in the oven. I am happy with my purchase.