5.0 out of 5 stars They are loud! For bass-lovers.
Got these as replacement for a white pair of EP-630 (from which I had the second pair breaking) and using it with a Galaxy Nexus, default music player & no EQ settings.
Published on 8 Nov. 2012 by Gabriel Balazs

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, poor quality build tho....
Clear sound, cables have split after 2 months tho..bit disappointing. Had high hopes as other reviews had been positive. Thanks.
Published 9 months ago by Gareth long

5.0 out of 5 stars They are loud! For bass-lovers., 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Creative EP-660 in-ear Stereo Earphones - Pearl White (Electronics)
I mostly listen to varied titles from Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Deadmau5, Oh Land (Son of a Gun has lovely bass ;) ), Chase&Status and Pendulum with some pop, rock, trance, dubstep and drumnbass songs as filler.

The good:
Sound quality wise, it certainly is an upgrade even from EP-630 which was very nice in my opinion (gooooood bass and clear mid+high tone).
When walking the street, I can hear the important part of the traffic using somewhat low volume on my phone - the high pitch sounds. This is actually good, can bike with it. It filters/muffles most of the sounds from the lower register though, which makes it extremely enjoyable on buses and airplanes.
Comparing to the old Samsung headset I got ages ago for my G600 phone, it is noiseless, loud, there's more bass mid and high.
Comparing to the new Samsung headset I got last December for my GNexus, it is very loud, there's more bass mid and high.
Don't get me wrong, the Samsung headsets are 100x better in all the aspects (especially sound quality-wise) than most earphones that come bundled with a phone.
2 years warranty.
Sits tight but comfortably in my ears.
White looks elegant/normal.

The bad:
The cable looks the same fragile. We'll see how long it lasts.
Drums and bass is a little louder than the rest of a song.
Cable noise when touching by fingers still exists, as it did with EP-630. Not really a concern as I don't have to adjust it often anyway.

Soon I should be comparing these to JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones. Maybe they will even burn in a little till then. Can't wait!

UPDATE 1: Sound quality wise, the JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones are better in bass, louder, and surprisingly even less noisy (could not notice noise with EP-660 until this JVC came), but little weaker in mids and highs. For EP-660 being way smaller and generally an easier fit, I think I will use the EP-660 on the move and the JVC at home/in the office.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, poor quality build tho...., 11 Jun. 2014