on 1 November 2013
I bought this to help our elderly cat, George, to climb onto his favourite armchair. He now has arthritis and is unable to leap up anymore.
George doesn't care what he uses to access his chair.
We didn't really like the "furniture" designed for pet use as it was ugly and expensive. This is fine.
on 22 March 2012
I bought this for my son when he was about 30 months old. He sits on it to eat his dinner, uses it with or without the lower step to climb up and down, and he loves the fact that he can move it around the kitchen and see what we're up to when we're cooking or baking. Its a really nice sturdy step stool that folds away neatly, and is plenty strong enough for mum and dad to use too if we need to get into high cupboards! And most important of all, it wipes clean in an instant. Agree that its not high enough for little man to reach into the sink completely, but he can easily wash his hands etc. if I run the tap for him. Lovely quality product, highly recommend.
on 6 December 2011
I am happy with the chair. The only issue I have is that it's still not high enough for my 20 month old to reach the sink. But I think it's not the chair's fault. However, seller should state the height in the description. I measured it and it is about 23cm high. Highly recommended!
on 31 May 2013
This product is fantastic, and really good value for money. It is made really solidly from real wood, and all the edges, corners and surfaces are beautifully smooth. The pull out lower step has a smooth action which works well. It also has non-slip feet so that it is safe on the bathroom floor. The whole thing feels nice and sturdy in use.

It is not too heavy for my 3 year old to move around the bathroom (from toilet to sink, etc) by himself, and looks a thousand times nicer than the awful hollow plastic things with cartoon characters on them, which cost nearly half the price of this far superior wooden step anyway! The step comes in a box fully assembled and ready to use straight away, which is a big improvement over the wooden ones that were available when my eldest was little which needed self assembly.

I would definitely recommend this product.
on 19 January 2014
I bought this for my wife as she was having difficulties climbing into bed. She now has the stool and does not have a problem anymore.

Will recommend this to anyone.

Ky
on 31 December 2012
We bought this to help our 2 year old access the loo and the sink in the bathroom. He's tall and heavy for his age so we didn't want to risk plastic steps which a number of reviewers suggested might bow under his weight! These steps have been great; solidly built and nicely finished. The lower step pulls in and out easily (despite the non-slip rubber feet - which are also good on our solid bathroom floor) and makes it easy to store and easy to get up to the top step. They two-levels will also mean that, as toots continues to grow, he can move down to the lower step before finally ceasing to require the steps at all. They look nice in the loo too - and they clean easily which has been good for little accidents when training! Not the cheapest option, but definitely worth it!
on 30 November 2012
We purchased this step stool because our bathtub has very high sides and it is difficult for our older parents to step into it. Most bathroom step stools are horrible medical-looking white plastic and take up a huge amount of space. This is a tidy little stool, very sturdy and stable, and does exactly what we need.
on 15 March 2011
A great, sturdy step just that bit higher than the plastic ones on the highstreet which is just what we needed! Great customer service from seller too.step st
on 30 August 2013
This is very useful to me and my daughter as it helps her to be independent.

One slight thing is that the bottom step is very stiff and sometimes is off putting as she cannot open and close by herself, but hopefully will lessen within time.
on 26 May 2011
Bought this for my 1.5 year old for washing hands, cleaning teeth and toilet training. It doesn't slip or shift, very well made and solid so it's good for resisting bangs and knocks.

I highly recommend this.