5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for Grandson
Didn't take too long to assemble. Quite straight forward. A gift for my Grandson. He absolutely loves it. The picture however shows a hammer with a metal hammer the hammer is in fact a wooden mallet which is probably just as well !!
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. M. P. Wiltshire

2.0 out of 5 stars good but overpriced on amazon
I like it. However this is £20 in tk maxx and it was worth the money. I would not have spent this.much on it.
I bought it for my three year old who is obsessed with "doing what daddy does" so its perfect. Strong sturdy and so much better the plastic alternatives.
Id reccomend buying a 'tool set' like a drill etc for the noise and.movement element.
Published 5 months ago by Daffodils86

2.0 out of 5 stars good but overpriced on amazon, 1 Dec. 2014
Daffodils86 (north west england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: House of Toys My Real Work Bench and Tool Set (24 Pieces) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for Grandson, 10 Jan. 2014