5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs
Firstly, I counted these the day I got them. I had 50 tags, plus one extra (with no string), so exactly right! Yes they are rather thin and flexible but I got these for name tags for my wedding, and they are the perfect size. One side is smooth and the other rough. Great value!
Published on 9 Mar. 2013 by Claire

1.0 out of 5 stars not as in picture
The tags that arrived did not look anything like the tags in the picture. When I complained to the seller they told me that there are variations, this is not explained on the sell page and I bought these specifically for the colours detailed in the picture. If you buy these be prepared to receive something completely different.
Published 17 months ago by my name is Lucy too

1.0 out of 5 stars not as in picture, 18 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 9 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Oct. 2012
This review is from: 50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm (Office Product)
The tags are perfect for stamping things on for Christmas/ birthdays etc, they work out cheaper than ready made gift tags, and make a better finishing touch to any gift I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great xmas tags, 7 April 2012
This review is from: 50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm (Office Product)
I wanted traditonally wrapped gifts for christmas, so bought some brown paper but could not find good quality brown tags anywhere. Real good quality and looked great on gifts with some red ribbon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buff strung tags, 19 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm (Office Product)
Should have read other negative reviews before I purchased this - I was hoping for rustic, cardboard brown tags to use for craft purposes, exactly as shown in the picture. The product I received is a very office-envelope style yellow/cream and not at all suitable for what I wanted them for.

I should have just bought more expensive craft specific tags, now I have to order something else very close to Christmas and probably pay extra for next day postage!

Disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars short string, 16 Dec. 2012
A. MacInnes (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm (Office Product)
Labels are great - look good and very reasonably priced. However, the string on them is really short and frayed so I will end up re-stringing a lot of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Taged, 19 Mar. 2012
50 Strung Buff Tags 120mm x 60mm
Just what the advert said very quick delivery would use these again.
Tags are great for ww2 Evacuees in history in primary schools.
Highly recomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tags are good, customer service is great!, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: 50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm (Office Product)
I had some issues with my order, as the packaging wasn't very sturdy, and arriving in bundles meant that a number of tags arrived creased and bent. I also realised that the hole reinforcer stickers were in two different colours, a more orangey one (as pictured) and a dark brown.
Complained that a number of the tags were damaged, and the seller replied that they would send 50 extra tags to cover those damaged in transit. I was happy with their quick reply.
Decided to make the most of the unexpected two colours, and as I had planned on using them for place name cards for my wedding, use the darker ones for males, and the orange ones for females. However, because of a number of tags being damaged, I run out. But not to worry, the replacement tags were on their way! ... Except that when they arrived, these ones were a completely different colour, and not just the hole reinforcer sticker, but the whole tag, much paler. Being completely OCD now, I did not want to use different ones, so I emailed the seller and explained the situation. The seller apologised and explained that being made from recycled paper meant that different colour batches did occur, and that they could not guarantee the same colour throughout. I was offered a partial reimbursement. (I had bought 150 tags, they reimbursed me for 50).

Still, whilst I understood their explanation, I was now left in need of some of the tags I was originally sent. I replied to the seller thanking their efforts, and accepting the reimbursement. I also asked if they could please let me know if the other colour ones got back in stock, to place another order. I was missing 15 orange ones, and I was kind of desperate.
The seller replied saying they had issued a refund, and would sent me those 15 tags if they got them back in stock, free of charge. Two days later they email to let me know that they now have them, and will be sending them to me. I had already received my reimbursment, and a day later got the tags.

I am extremely happy with the customer service, and the tags. Have finished all the wedding ones and I now have extra, which I will use for Christmas presents!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with the quality of these tags, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: 50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm (Office Product)
Very disappointed with the quality of these tags, and the colour is not as expected, almost dark brown not buff. Won't buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm (Office Product)
I added some East of India stickers to these to use as Christmas tags. They are just what I wanted and looked great.

50 Buff Strung Tags 96mm x 48mm