on 14 August 2013
This was my second download and thanks to Amazon I did not need to use a £15 Apple voucher. The music was parfait and magnifique. I recommend download as it saves money through snail mail. Well Done!
on 30 June 2013
This is a great recording and of very high quality, no crackles at all. Now on my favourites playlist and never get tired of listening to it.
on 11 November 2013
Got it all. Coming late in her life it is wonderful. If you never knew this time in French history, she takes you there.Merveille.
on 21 September 2014
Everytime I have heard this song over the years it has always given me goosebumps!!
It has been played recently connected to the war years. I was surprised to see it as a download so I downloaded it and play it everyday and it still gives me goosebumps!
on 22 May 2015
Another "Chanson Francaise", I would have thought just about everybody knows and have heard this song, done by so many artists, but if you haven't, listen to Edith Piaf version it will touch your heart and soul.
on 5 December 2013
I've always liked her singing and have the tape with this and M'lorde on, but I wanted it on my tablet. Actually 'M'lorde is not available to download until tomorrow I think, so will be getting it then.
on 20 January 2014
I have been a fan for years and this record is very typical of her unique style. Play it a lot.
on 19 December 2014
What more can you say about the "Little Sparrow.
on 28 August 2014
What a voice evoking a time I never knew.
on 7 April 2016