5.0 out of 5 stars Broken dreams
Published 7 months ago by Alan bullamore

2.0 out of 5 stars book
Another boring life story of people not doing there homework, why do you want ten more words to revieve this book
Published 12 months ago by silverblade

5.0 out of 5 stars Broken dreams, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Broken Aegean (Kindle Edition)
A delightful easy read novel. This tells the story of the physical and mental trauma endured by so many of us throughout our lives. the dreams we have, the mistakes we make and the choices we make in life. Right or wrong, the path we choose to take must surely shape the person we are today. This novel seems to be the platform from which the author is forced to take stock of his life and revisit those dark places long ago that still haunt him. Brought about from the confines of a hospital bed, forced upon him through accident or fate. This is truly a thought provoking and moving look at the fragility of the human mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Greek adventure, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Broken Aegean (Kindle Edition)
An insight into a holiday accident which was caused by a simple misjudgement!How a simple mistake can spoil your holiday but you can still enjoy your surroundings(apart from the hospital)!

2.0 out of 5 stars book, 13 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Broken Aegean (Kindle Edition)
Very badly written, no point to the story. In fact no story at all!!! Just a load of rambling that made absolutely no sense whatsoever!! Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad and boring., 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Broken Aegean (Kindle Edition)
This was the rating given which in my opinion is far more than it deserved. The author needs to get over that he is overweight and do something about it. His partner and children appear to have no names and the whole book was sad and boring. I would not recommend this to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and slightly disturbing, 14 Feb 2013
This review is from: Broken Aegean (Kindle Edition)
An enjoyable read for most of the book but could have done without the explicit sexual fantasy.. just hope his partner is happy that he feels trapped and resorts to dreams of lost loves and what might have been. A change from the normal format of"Met Stavros ,what a character,took me to meet his family....."type of Greek experience,might not appeal to people looking for a travelogue style book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Book, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Broken Aegean (Kindle Edition)
The book was brilliant, very funny in parts. The story could only happen to a man. I loved the book.

1.0 out of 5 stars None, 27 Sep 2014
This review is from: Broken Aegean (Kindle Edition)
how this book ever got published amazes me. could have been written by his son or daughter who indicentally didnt appear to have any names. no plot just lot of moaning rambling. dont waste your time or money reading it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Plot? Story?, 8 Jun 2013
This review is from: Broken Aegean (Paperback)
I lived in Greece for 20 years and I like free e-books! I have a basic Kindle. At 34% of this book, I still don't know what it's about. I keep hoping, but I don't see salvation in sight. If you write a book, you have to have a point. And NOT a point that's on the last page. I've deleted this book from my Kindle without finishing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars BrokenAegean, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Broken Aegean (Kindle Edition)
Good read. Enjoy anything that mentions Greece or the surrounding islands. Just returned from Crete, so needed a Greek fix.

Broken Aegean