5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin
This product ordered on friday, arrived monday afternoon. Great service. It was securely packaged and properly marked fragile and arrived in perfect condition. It fitted my cookworks microwave a treat and seems to be of a much better quality than the original turntable. I am very happy with this purchase and recommend it highly.
Published on 13 Dec. 2011 by Thaya

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Universal
The three lugs are far too wide to fit into my Sharp R270 mechanism, so clearly not universal. Arrived promptly, however!
Published 2 months ago by Keefer

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 13 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 255 mm Universal Microwave Turntable Glass Plate with 3 Fixtures (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits a Morrisons microwave, 5 Feb. 2014
This was purchased to replace a broken turntable plate in my Morrisons model number WMMBM17 17 litre microwave. It is a perfect fit and looks to be equally good quality as the original.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 July 2013
I bought this as a replacement plate for my Goodman microwave. It works well and fits exactly into my microwave. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave turntable plate, 15 Jun. 2014
Very good product that replaced the one we dropped . I had measured the pieces so knew it was the right side and the plate images clearly showed the centre pattern matched our microwave . It arrived promptly well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great solution when my Sainsbury's Microwave plate broke - especially since Sainsbury's have stopped stocking these or parts!, 29 Jan. 2015
Emma Sutton (Huddersfield, West Yorks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I dropped the microwave plate for our Sainsbury's microwave recently and it smashed.... Unfortunately when I rang Sainsbury's for a replacement, they stated that they no longer made or supplied parts for my microwave, so I was concerned that I would have to buy a new microwave, until I spotted this on Amazon.

I measured up and tried out various sizes of plate in my oven (having rather stupidly put the broken plate in the bin to get the sharp glass away from my kids) and decided that this would be about the right size. This has the three nodules or bumps underneath that means that it fits the rotation motor in the base of the microwave we already had.

So far, we have been using it for about 3 weeks and are delighted. A bargain price and now my microwave works just as it used to.

4.0 out of 5 stars the plate arrived within a few days and no complaint ..., 9 July 2014
the plate arrived within a few days and no complaint for that. the only issue is the plate I received is 245 mm and not 255mm which is advertised so beware!! the plate still does the job just a little smaller

4.0 out of 5 stars Hey.., 24 Nov. 2013
Well, it does as it says 'on the packet'.... reasonably priced and very convieniently purchased from the Internet!.. Wouldn't know where to go in 'Real Time' to buy one otherwise!!..

5.0 out of 5 stars Turntable for microwave, 12 Dec. 2013
Arrived earlier than expected! Just a slight hiccup as I wasn't in when it came and had to go to local post office to pick it up

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Universal, 6 Feb. 2015
Keefer (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 22 Sept. 2014
Right on the button perfect fit, arrived promptly well packed and safe. Good value, great service.