on 27 October 2012
Great product at an even greater price. Really does the job so I keep dry and is really windproof. Would recommend to anyone. It covers the user and scooter well and having the clear panel is such a good idea. It is really well made, much thicker and more waterproof than the price would lead you to think. I now use my scooter all the time. Only wish I had bought one much earlier as I really have been missing out. Deserves more than 5 stars.
on 11 August 2013
Before I bought the cape I read reviews on all the choices and laughed at some that said the cape was upside down so they sent it back. It is easy to put on, covering the back of the scooter and the front including my basket so I stay perfectly dry and warm. Best purchase I have made. Having said that. As it is a product for a disabled person, there should have been 0% VAT on it
on 24 August 2012
Bought it for my Mum, she loves it. keeps her and her little dog dry. easy to carry on buggy.
on 8 February 2013
As the scooter is not used in bad weather we only wanted something to carry around in case of a sudden shower, this cape fits the bill perfectly and we are very happy with our purchase.
on 24 January 2014
I have found this to be great to pop into my Scooter Basket when the weather is changeable. However, might have to put a channel around the bottom with a bit of elastic or cord because the wind does have an effect. However saying this I did stay dry - good value.
on 16 June 2013
I bought this cape to wear when it rains as I use my scooter to walk the dog. The cape is brilliant. It's well thought out, with the clear front panel, and the reflective strip on the back. But it's not as good for dog-walking as I'd hoped for, though it's more the fault of the dog, who is often unruly, than the cape. The other day, I had the cape in a bag on the handlebar of the scooter "just in case," and sure enough it started to rain. I discovered that it takes 2 hands to put the cape on, rip open velcro arm holes and neckline opening, I lost my grip on the lead, the dog continued walking without me, dragging her lead behind her!

The cape was delivered in great time. I would recommend it to anyone who uses a scooter.
on 20 August 2014
I had to send this cape back as it was too small for my scooter which is slightly bigger than the one depicted, i took a chance on it after reading the details and a few reviews. With so many different sizes and designs of scooters out there it is not going to fit them all. I noticed though that it was well made and had two Velcroed hand holes on the front [i do not think they were for mirrors but i may be mistaken , on some scooters they may be in the right position for mirrors] and a bit of elastication around the bottom to shape it a bit . I found when i tried to fit the cover over my scooter it was easier to cover it from the back first, other designs may differ but if buying try both ways before dismissing it, if it doesn't fit one way it may be easier the other way. A point i noticed is that it felt a little too tight around the shoulders and upper arms and bunched up a little when my hands were on the handle bars which was a little restricting bearing in mind i am of average build and was only wearing one layer of clothing. This might be because my scooter is a bit too big for it . It should fit most medium sized scooters that are not too bulky.
on 21 January 2013
When trying to use this I either had to cover my back or the front of the scooter. With the basket on the scooter which is required for shopping you would have to put the cover on the inside of the seat back and therefore let the rain run down the seat onto your clothes ie wet seat. Whilst the concept is good the application is a little floored .
on 14 January 2014
I was somewhat disappointed with this cape. Although supposedly a universal fit, it does not fit larger scooters very well. My friend has two scooters, one larger than the other. When he used it on the larger one, it tore while he was out using it. Secondly he found it hopeless when it is windy as well as rainy, as the wind gets underneath the cape and it is then difficult to keep on.
on 27 January 2015
Got the cape and its cracked in little cracks all over because the plastic is brittle amd far too hard for the purpose of bring folded. Manufacturer needs softer better quailty plastic. Total waste of time and left with no rain protection.
customer service was fantastic though fast, professional, sent me a freepost to rrturn it immediately and trfunded fast so thsnlyou for that. 5 stars for customer service.