5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected - perfect
I needed this because I have a bad shoulder and my husband is not always around to help. It works perfectly and even my husband likes to use it to apply lotion to my back since he doesn't like it on his hands. So perfect for both of us.
Published on 21 Nov. 2012 by SRL

3.0 out of 5 stars feedback
The sponge applicator too hard to apply cream. The massager is ok for application of cream but quite hard so cream does not rub in well.Has enabled me to apply cream since hip replacement needs cleaning after each use as cream gets stuck in the ridges would not be easy for an older person to use
Published 19 months ago by WMBEDFORD

3.0 out of 5 stars feedback, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Patterson Medical Lotion Applicator With Massaging Head (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected - perfect, 21 Nov. 2012
SRL (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars LOTION APPLICATOR, 23 Nov. 2012
ORDER TWO OF THESE AS I HAD ONE PREVIOUSLY AND BROKE IT. ARRIVED PROMPTLY AND IN GOOD PACKAGING. THEY ARE VERY USEFUL - ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS NO-ONE AROUND TO RUB LOTION ON YOUR BACK WHEN YOU CANNOT REACH. VERY CLEVER IDEA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 9 Sept. 2013
Before purchasing this applicator I bought a more expensive one sold by the same company as "Patterson medical lotion applicator" that is not nearly as good as this one. This one has a larger head and longer handle. The foam head is really solid (which maybe will not suit everyone) and looks quite durable. The rolling ball head is soothing for the back and there is a clear plastic cover for it. The heads fit very firmly on to the handle. It was definitely worth buying. I am very happy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 26 Oct. 2014
This item arrived promptly as described. It works well but you cannot use too thick a cream as the massage balls will not turn. With a medium thickness of cream or lotion, it is very effective and I think it is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product for those hard to reach areas, 30 July 2013
I bought this for my son. He lives on his own and had to put lotion on his back for a skin condition. This has been a great help as he can cove all his back himself now. would defiantly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent versatile bathroom implement!, 18 Jan. 2013
Miss L Suter (Guildford, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very useful for applying cream or lotion on those hard to reach areas of the body, and good in the shower too for scrubbing the back! Easy to use and well designed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Clean thoroughly after use, 10 July 2014
Sagalout (Ealing, London UK) - See all my reviews
The first time I loaded this with suntan lotion it worked really well and I thought I was on to a winner. However when I left some lotion in the head for use next time, it dried out and it was extremely difficult to clean the head. Eventually I took all the balls out and cleaned each one individually, but they still don't rotate nearly as smoothly as they did when new. Previously I used a much simpler roller device that was lighter and folded up (Eazy Roller? - Swiss made - no longer seems to be available) and wish I hadn't left it behind in a hotel by mistake.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda works, 13 Jan. 2015
Crumpy (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
After quitting smoking by starting vaping I noticed that I was getting dry skin. the skin on my back was particularly dry so I googled how to moisturize your own back, someone suggested a lotion applicator which led me to this item.
This item does work at moisturizing those hard to reach places but the problem is that the little balls just drop out when you are using it.
It also comes with a different applicator head for thicker creams, once I've tried it I will come back and update this review.

3.0 out of 5 stars This was bought to use for suncream on a solo ..., 6 July 2014
This was bought to use for suncream on a solo holiday. After 3 days it seems that the cream reacted with the plastic and the ball all swelled up and went sticky, Not to be beaten I just put the cream on the lid and used it as a spreader. It did the job but not as I expected and it also went sticky after another couple of days. Overall it did the job but can't rate it highly as the quality of the materials let it down badly.

Patterson Medical Lotion Applicator With Massaging Head