4.0 out of 5 stars Syno-vital - excellent results!
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by chillidonna

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheated on Synovital
I ordered a pack of four and only two arrived. Well Packed but not what i ordered, as I love the [product, find it really effective and I feel cheated by this.
Published 1 month ago by Elizabeth Kellond

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Syno-vital - excellent results!, 30 Nov 2011
I am 51 and decided to try Syno-Vital to improve joint health but also because reviews suggested it benefited the skin. My knees used to be slightly uncomfortable especially first thing in the morning but after taking this product for about 5 weeks there is a noticeable difference. Plus my skin is significantly plumped up! I have always looked after my skin with high end products but never before have people commented on how good my skin looks! So I will definitely continue taking Syno-Vital and have recommended it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Syno Vital, 17 July 2012
Helps my arthritis more than the pills the doctor prescribes.Syno-Vital contents 30 x 5ml sachets. Not very pleasant to take in water but OK in fruit juice.

5.0 out of 5 stars syno-vital does it for me, 20 April 2011
syno-vital has improved my knee joints,i have just completed the first month supply and i am about to start on a second month supply,i do really feel much better so by the time i get to take the next months i will feel even better.
i recommend anyone with joint pain to give this product a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Health Product, 18 Sep 2013
Hyaluronic acid or the Syno Vital products are amazing. I suffer with Osteo Arthritis and try to keep as active as I possibly can. A friend recommended taking this (and he should know he has always been involved in developing animal/human supplements) I have found more mobility in my joints, less pain and have greatly improved my ability to exercise and keep fit. Give it a try you can't do any harm and will soon know if the product works for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Knees know the difference, 21 July 2013
Colby (Tucson, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
Within a fortnight of starting this supplement, I realised that I could kneel comfortably (I was gardening and had knelt and stood several times when it dawned on me) and that my stiff right knee was nearly as flexible as my left. I've recommended this product to a friend with arthritic knees, and she too has taken a packet every morning with good results. I mix it with a little powdered vitamin C,
which my reading suggests will enhance the take-up of the HA.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, 21 Jun 2013
I am by nature sceptical, but having got fed up with aching joints and dry eyes I decided to give Syno-Vital a try. After a month I was feeling better on both fronts, so I will be sticking with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 2 Jun 2013
Does what if says on the box. just wish it was cheaper than it currently is, then I could buy it on a continual basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars synovital, 25 Aug 2012
I started taking this after a recommendation from a friend who found it helped with some symptoms of MS. Never heard of Syno till then.
Have had various issues including knees and have taken other products but was never sure how much they helped. However within a week I thought I noticed some difference but as I continued to take it I was more and more convinced. It is excellent. I rarely get a problem now. In fact when I had a break from it, it "just so happened" that I had problems again. So more than a coincidence I thought. Now I make sure I order ahead of time to make sure I always have some.
Also, using the residue from the packet is lovely for the face. Being a little over middle age I have found out that for a woman the quanitities of natural synovial fluid in the joints decreases. No wonder all sorts of pains can creep up on us. So I am all for putting back in what nature took out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try these, you won't regret it !!!, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Syno 5ml Vital Hyaluronic Acid - Pack of 30 Sachets (Personal Care)
these were recommended by a friend, and I didn't think they would be half as good as she claimed....how wrong I was. This product is FABULOS, my skin improved after taking it for only 2 weeks. I will continue to take these daily & would certainly recommend them, in fact I have, I have 3 more friends trying them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheated on Synovital, 13 Jun 2014