5.0 out of 5 stars Dyeing a roof!
Published on 6 Dec 2012 by Min Lang

3.0 out of 5 stars good even coverage as ever with Dylon
good even coverage as ever with Dylon. I only used it for two items of clothing (dress and a pair of light trousers). I did find the colour somewhat more vivid than I expected though, and the dye has stained the rubber surround inside the washing machine door despite following instructions to the letter. This hasn't affected any subsequent washes though.
Published 23 days ago by Julie

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyeing a roof!, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Terracotta Brown (Office Product)
Not really a roof, but material for a stable roof backdrop for our Scratch Nativity, which in a mad moment I volunteered to make. The dye is really, really, good. Gave a very good coverage on the curtain lining that I am using. I think the lining has some synthetic in it as well as cotton, but don't know what as I inherited it from my daughter's mother-in-law, and was prepared for blotchy cover, but this was superb cover. I shall have to paint on it to show that it is a roof, but anticipate no problems even with doing this. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 5 Nov 2013
M. Cook - See all my reviews
This stuff is fantastic and the colour is as described. Easy and no mess and more importantly no damage to the washing machine

5.0 out of 5 stars How to rectify a bad choice, 25 Mar 2014
I bought a duvet cover set on line,and as we all know,thinks do sometimes look a little different in the real world.The duvet was a horrid stale mustard shade in reality and thought I had wasted my money until I thought of dying it.
Now I am the proud owner of a deep terracotta duvet set and am even thinking of changing the rest of the room to tone in I like it that much.I am very impressed that such a small packet could work wonders,it even left my machine clean and the next was was fine.
The cover has also been through the machine again,and the colour has stayed in place.A great way to make a bad buy into something extra special!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to Find Colour, 31 May 2013
C. Grinyer - See all my reviews
After several futile and frustrating shopping trips to find this particular colour of Dylon dye, I decided to order this product from Amazon. Next time I will look here first.

3.0 out of 5 stars good even coverage as ever with Dylon, 27 Nov 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Dull!, 16 Jun 2014
Does what it says as long as the directions are followed : but ordinary cheap table salt can be used. Covered the towels well : but not the rich colour as expected : a bit disappointed :

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 29 Oct 2013
Great value for money, one pair of old curtains now look great. so easy to use in the washing machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, 25 Oct 2013
What can I say. I wanted a more muted shade and used 2 of the 3 boxes I ordered. Instructions said use 4! I'm very happy with the shade and will save the extra box for a top up in the future!

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say - its brown dye!!!, 8 April 2009
S. Temple (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) - See all my reviews
Tried Dylon for the first time in ages and it worked well. Dyed five pairs of caravan curtains with a mixture of one packet of Pebble Stone (beige)and half a packet of Terracotta Brown. The curtains - originally a peach colour were a bit faded and the colour wasn't even completely, but the result was acceptable and for the price cheaper and less hassle then making more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Oct 2014
Nice colour... Very easy to use.. This is my second time in using machine dylon