5.0 out of 5 stars First class vessel for carrying excrement!
Brilliantly carries all varieties of poop from the kid, and pee-pee. What more can i say, other than this is the best !
Published 4 months ago by Jitesh

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality!!!
Pampers have gone down hill!! Poop and wee leak out of these nappies from all places, I was really unhappy with the quality of what was once a household favourite! Sort it out Pampers, Aldi, Asda are the best brands now in my opinion and much cheaper.
Published 7 months ago by Hayley

5.0 out of 5 stars First class vessel for carrying excrement!, 20 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 5 Jun 2014
Great value for money, times are hard need all the help we can get! Baby not due til august but great for stocking up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar 2014
They are nappies. So for the amount of nappies you get for this price you really can't go wrong. So we are both happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappies, 15 July 2014
These nappies have been great - I love the blue line which tells you if it's wet. My little one has had no nappy rashes or complaints so now subscribed to get them on Amazon Family regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one for my baby!, 20 Jan 2013
Mrs N. (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As a new mum I was quite weary about the products I used for my baby, but Pampers never failed to deliver. We tried about 5 different brands overall but none came close to the quality of Pampers new baby (his is the only one we tried as baby's still very little).
Here are the features we found to be great:
-best one: wetness indicator!! It makes life so much easier to just quickly look at the nappy and know whether it needs to be changed or not;
-fabric is very soft so perfect for baby's skin - never had any irritation from it;
-the "frills" around the legs are even all around which prevents leaking (unlike Huggies);

On top of this the price here is probably the best compared to all supermarkets, some even during their 'baby event' sales, so I would definitely recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality!!!, 11 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good nappy, 14 July 2014
We swear by it. Rather than buying cheap supermarket products that don't last, you might as well grab yourself a bargain and get some good nappies. Your child will thank you for it! Think of the nappy rashes you will avoid when you use Pampers. When you do the math, my boy needs an average 3 nappies a day (one in the morning, another one in the afternoon and one after his night time) bath and they don't leak. Not only do other brands leak, you can end up changing 5/6 nappies a day which is not cost-effective. But then again, people have different tastes and experiences. Ours with Pampers have never fail, so we always go for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for my baby, 16 Jun 2014
Sadly did not agree with my newborn. Stuck to his bottom and gave him terrible nappy rash. Must be the chemicals in them. I now use other brands without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars These have been excellent for our newborn, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Pampers New Baby Size 3 (Midi) Jumbo Pack 74 Nappies (Personal Care)
These have been excellent for our newborn, and we have consistently used Pampers nappies as she has grown. Never had any problems with leaks or nappy rash.

One thing we will recommend though is to switch the nappies to a larger size as the little one gets to around 1 kilo to 0.5 kilos from the recommended maximum weight, as they can get tight when they near the maximum size.

3.0 out of 5 stars They're ok, 27 July 2014
I never really had a major problem with these only a few leaky nappies. They are quite thin though. I actually think boots super dry nappies are better in price (2big packs for £11) and better quality. But pampers aren't all bad either. If you don't leave your baby's nappy open abit in the day then the thinness of pampers makes them more breathable I guess.