Price:£1.99+ Free shipping

on 4 October 2014
My partner bought these for us last year as we were having a Halloween party in our house and we only had a strict budget to work with.

The stickers are made of high quality material that's fit for purpose. They are well made, have a nice design and good quality artwork.

Applying the stickers to the correct locations was reasonably straightforward and the bubbles generated underneath the stickers were easy to get rid of.

The product looked very good on our white toilet seat but not as effective on the black toilet seat. The feedback that we had from the party guests was of a positive nature (along with a couple of screams!) and they hadn't seen anything as unique as it before. They didn't expect to see any props in the bathroom.

The stickers were not as easy to remove and I ended up ripping the seat sticker to an unusable state. It is possible to use them again but you have to do it very slowly and carefully.

I believe that the product offers good value for money given the price tag and I would therefore recommend it.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 22 December 2012
Love this. Freaked everyone out, including me and I'd put it on! Really hard to fault for the price, only thing is probably just single use unless you take extreme care to remove it and keep the card to stick it back onto. I ripped mine, but will prob buy another for next party
on 2 November 2011
Absolutely brilliant, was just the right touch for my halloween party and everyone thought it looked really good. Only down side was you must be careful taking the seat picture off as it rips.
on 4 April 2014
Bought for a Halloween party last year, it was perfect! It gave everyone a good laugh and added perfectly to the ghostly feeling i applied to my downstairs toilet. My little niece will probably never use my loo again though. lol
on 26 February 2015
Scary used in major film see here http://youtu.be/91FWsAzOM7g
review image
on 11 November 2012
We all loved this. I'm always looking for new decorations to shock my son's friends and this did the trick. It really does look great - well awful really!!. Would highly recommend it.
on 6 July 2014
We had a lot of screams from this on Halloween
on 1 November 2012
Kids and adults loved this product the yonger kids thought it was real ! get one for next years halloween party now. it's a great product and it removes easily too.
on 27 October 2015
What I thought were stickers, we just a picture on transparent plastic! Not instructions how to stick it to toilet seat, therefore we assumed we had to use cellotape which is not ideal!
Poor quality and although it was only £2.76 I paid £6.99 in postage for this envelope to come in the post from Bristol !!!
Wish we had not bought it ! Rubbish!!
on 16 December 2015
Amazing.
Ordered this for my little girls Halloween party, she is 5.
It was just fabulous , all her friends loved it and so did all the parents.
It was just perfect as it scared everyone who went to the bathroom but made them laugh afterwards as it was harmless fun.
Can't wait for next years party to order this again.

See one answered question