5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be deceived by the size, look at the content.
I recommend this super little book to anyone new to a Mac OSX. I still dip into my first book for my old Tiger! Knowing how good that one is I bought this Lion Edition for my new MacBook Air laptop, small enough to fit in my Laptop Bag, handy to check up on things I have forgotten. For me,essential. Wouldn't be without it.
Published 18 months ago by sheltie

1.0 out of 5 stars Mac book
Very confusing instructions and not at all helpful. I need to apply to my laptop class to make sense of it.
Published 6 months ago by margaret cuthbert

1.0 out of 5 stars Mac book, 2 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal if new to IOS, 19 April 2013
M. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to follow guide through IOS showing shortcuts hints and tips helping a beginner exploit the software, getting the most out the MAC

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be deceived by the size, look at the content., 17 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The Little Mac Book by Robin Williams, 7 Nov 2011
Very well written. Gives one a clear understanding of Lion applications. I am still working through with the different subjects to get to know my Lion applications.