5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and price
Published on 14 Mar. 2012 by Culture Enthusiast

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO SMALL
This mouse may be perfect for a child or a small lady but no use to an in proportion adult male. Unfortunately there is nothing in the description to indicate size.

If I were to use this mouse for several hours a day I would probably develop repetitive strain injury.

I returned it having not even removed it from the blister pack.
Published 12 months ago by Roger D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and price, 14 Mar. 2012
Culture Enthusiast (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought a HP wireless mouse at nearly £30 and it has collapsed after a few days (like most HP products it was totally unreliable). I have returned it and looked for something cheaper and more reliable. This Logitech mouse is fantastic: looks great, feels very comfortable and it is very reactive. It comes with its own battery (unlike the HP one) and has a very fancy spot next to the battery for the little USBkey/connection (if I carry it around no bits and pieces will go missing). Really impressed with the quality, look and price of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another splendid Logitech peripheral; nobody does it better., 7 Jan. 2015
Willy Eckerslike (France) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Having finally got fed-up with the mouse cable on the laptop draggling about all over the table, the time came to go wireless. We also play games on the laptop (mostly an excellent Rummikubs clone) and as the screen of our aged IBM T40 is rather small, I intend connecting it to the telly so that we can slob on the sofa and play in comfort using said wireless mouse.

This little mouse comes complete with an AA battery so just remove the battery protection tape & switch it on and you’re ready to go. The tiny USB receiver is detected immediately by Windows 7 (32 bit) and the mouse functions without the need for a reboot. Also, being so tiny, the receiver doesn’t physically interfere with other USB connections (in our case the wireless adapter) and there also appears to be no signal interference. I was momentarily confused by the lack of red light typical of cabled optical rodents but it works just fine. Only time will tell if the published twelve month battery life is fact but I’ve no reason to doubt the claim.

This mouse is noticeably smaller than the previous Logitech M90 mouse so, for my big hands, isn’t quite as comfortable, but it is a better shape and doesn’t take long to get used to. It initially also seemed rather skittish but slowing the pointer speed solved that and after a bit of familiarisation, the new mouse felt as comfortable as the old one despite not nestling nicely in the palm. Having said that, however, it is the perfect size for my wife’s distinctly smaller hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery and Cost, 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue (Accessory)
Battery Lasts longer and it is cheap. It is not as comfortable as the other expensive wireless mouse but the best thing about it is that the battery lasts longer and you don't have to change like every three months or so. It lasts for a year! It also doesn't have any insignificant buttons and lights that drains the battery. Recomended to those who prefer a simple wireless mouse that lasts longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little mouse, 9 April 2013
Had this mouse for around a year. I use is often for my laptop.
Its a solid build, small but comfortable. Smooth scrolling, nice feel to the buttons.
Wish they did a bigger version for using with a desktop.
The dongle is small, can hardly see it.
Battery life is amazing, have not had to change the battery yet and have had it for a year.
The on/off switch at the bottom is handy too.
Overall it is a fab mouse, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Mouse, 8 July 2012
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Red
Very pleased with this wireless mouse, easy to set up my computer to wireless instead of using a cable. The mouse is nicely shaped and light to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 17 Mar. 2013
I read all the reviews and ordered this one-This model is a normal size, well designed mouse- It works extremely well from a distance and is a nice comfortable fit in the hand -Very good value considering the price

5.0 out of 5 stars M185 wireless mouse, 1 Feb. 2014
Tom Scott - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue (Accessory)
My old wired mouse was misbehaving so I bought this wireless one. No more cable getting in the way. I saw this at a good price on Amazon and bought one. It is a brilliant piece of kit. Nice to the touch. very easy to use. No wires. The dongle is tiny and is plugged in to the laptop all the time. The instructions said just plug in and go and it did. The only gripe I have with it is I have to remember to switch the mouse off when I have finished with it, something I forget to do. I assume my AA battery wont last the 12 months they say it might. It would be nice if it turned itself off after 30 minutes inactivity. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good low cost wireless mouse in compartion with Anywhere MX, 2 May 2015
Is it a good mouse? - YES. Good basic wireless mouse with good price.

Buttons: 2 buttons (left, right)
Scroll: Soft regular wheel (stepping wheel)
Batterers: 1 AA
Power: on/off switcher to save energy
Battery life: Haven't tested.

This Logiteh M185 Wireless was bought as a replacement of dads dead laptop touch pad. He also had a ancient wired mouse.
So I bought him this one as a gift.
Very good budget wireless mouse. Grate price/quality ratio.
Work well on any regular surface, such as: cloth, soft sofa, desktop, laptop itself.
This is an optical mouse (no red laser, just a "camera").
Mouse already had included battery so I was surprised. +1 to Logitech carma.

I've been used a lot of different mouses and I own Logitech Anywhere mouses MX for my laptop and I'm very happy with it 4 years.
I have large hands and I like small mouses. This mouse have the same size as Logitech Anywhere MX, just slightly narrower in the middle than MX.
This mouse doesn't have extra side buttons.
Click is bit quieter than MX (MX have louder click than average mouses). Also click is soft and not instant for example MX can only click or not click, not soft enough to do "almost clicked" as Logitech M185 do.
I like instant clicks, but this mouse is good enough to forgive it.
M185 is lighter than MX.

I was satisfied with type of surfaces it working with.

Ready! Stady! Plug in play!

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good mouse - especailly for laptops, 15 July 2013
N. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this Logitech mouse around one to one and a half months ago to use it for my laptop.

I use this mouse with my laptop for:

Work - using Microsoft and Open Office software
Recreation - video games and multimedia viewing

For work the mouse is great, just to slip into a laptop bag and you'll never have to take the USB 'nano-reciever' out again. It's a basic mouse, being left and right click and a scroll button.

For playing a few basic video games on my laptops it's quite nice. I usually play shooters or lazy strategy games and the fact the mouse works on wood, glass and other random services is very handy.

For multimedia viewing I love this little mouse. I can plug my laptop into a TV screen to watch a DVD or stream some movie then I can sit far away taking my mouse with me. And since it is small it's never obtrusive leaving it on the arm of a sofa, etc. If I want to pause the movie it's just a click away!

As a side note I did buy the grey colour mouse, which contrasts with the colour of my laptop slightly. I believe this has been a good choice because in the past I have been known to leave wireless mice at work or random cafes.

In conclusion: if you need a cheap nifty mouse for a laptop I would definitely recommend this, it does the job well. If your a PC desktop user I would recommend it also, but some other buyers seem to have reservations with adjusting to the size.

------------------------------
EDIT REVIEW: 18.07.2013
------------------------------
After playing a couple of video games a lot I've developed a bit of a pain in my wrist from using this mouse and for first person shooters the clicking noise is really too much. Therefore I've changed my rating from 5 star to 4. I'd recommend using this mouse for work only now. I'll probably be hooking this up to my PC and getting another all-round laptop wireless mouse from Logitech.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's really good, 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue (Accessory)
My last wireless mouse was giviong up the ghost and being very erratic and i suspected it of affecting my laptops performance. anyway. Took a chance on this one and it is like a miracle. My laptop's back! Oh yes....and the mouse works very well. Love the tiny USB connection. What can you say about a mouse? My one concern was that, because I have large hands, this might be too small and be uncomfortable. It is a smaller profile but I am having no problems using it, and I do use it constantly because I dont like using the mouse pad on my laptop. So overall, a downsize and a performance uipgrade.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue