1,148 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and price
Published on 14 Mar. 2012 by Culture Enthusiast

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as other reviews suggest
I've been using this for about a week and am not overly happy with it for the following reasons:

Published 3 months ago by J. A. Fannon

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and price, 14 Mar. 2012
Culture Enthusiast (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought a HP wireless mouse at nearly £30 and it has collapsed after a few days (like most HP products it was totally unreliable). I have returned it and looked for something cheaper and more reliable. This Logitech mouse is fantastic: looks great, feels very comfortable and it is very reactive. It comes with its own battery (unlike the HP one) and has a very fancy spot next to the battery for the little USBkey/connection (if I carry it around no bits and pieces will go missing). Really impressed with the quality, look and price of the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery and Cost, 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue (Accessory)
Battery Lasts longer and it is cheap. It is not as comfortable as the other expensive wireless mouse but the best thing about it is that the battery lasts longer and you don't have to change like every three months or so. It lasts for a year! It also doesn't have any insignificant buttons and lights that drains the battery. Recomended to those who prefer a simple wireless mouse that lasts longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another splendid Logitech peripheral; nobody does it better., 7 Jan. 2015
Willy Eckerslike (France) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Having finally got fed-up with the mouse cable on the laptop draggling about all over the table, the time came to go wireless. We also play games on the laptop (mostly an excellent Rummikubs clone) and as the screen of our aged IBM T40 is rather small, I intend connecting it to the telly so that we can slob on the sofa and play in comfort using said wireless mouse.

This little mouse comes complete with an AA battery so just remove the battery protection tape & switch it on and you’re ready to go. The tiny USB receiver is detected immediately by Windows 7 (32 bit) and the mouse functions without the need for a reboot. Also, being so tiny, the receiver doesn’t physically interfere with other USB connections (in our case the wireless adapter) and there also appears to be no signal interference. I was momentarily confused by the lack of red light typical of cabled optical rodents but it works just fine. Only time will tell if the published twelve month battery life is fact but I’ve no reason to doubt the claim.

This mouse is noticeably smaller than the previous Logitech M90 mouse so, for my big hands, isn’t quite as comfortable, but it is a better shape and doesn’t take long to get used to. It initially also seemed rather skittish but slowing the pointer speed solved that and after a bit of familiarisation, the new mouse felt as comfortable as the old one despite not nestling nicely in the palm. Having said that, however, it is the perfect size for my wife’s distinctly smaller hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little mouse, 9 April 2013
Had this mouse for around a year. I use is often for my laptop.
Its a solid build, small but comfortable. Smooth scrolling, nice feel to the buttons.
Wish they did a bigger version for using with a desktop.
The dongle is small, can hardly see it.
Battery life is amazing, have not had to change the battery yet and have had it for a year.
The on/off switch at the bottom is handy too.
Overall it is a fab mouse, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 17 Mar. 2013
I read all the reviews and ordered this one-This model is a normal size, well designed mouse- It works extremely well from a distance and is a nice comfortable fit in the hand -Very good value considering the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Mouse, 8 July 2012
Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Red
Very pleased with this wireless mouse, easy to set up my computer to wireless instead of using a cable. The mouse is nicely shaped and light to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars M185 wireless mouse, 1 Feb. 2014
Tom Scott - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue (Accessory)
My old wired mouse was misbehaving so I bought this wireless one. No more cable getting in the way. I saw this at a good price on Amazon and bought one. It is a brilliant piece of kit. Nice to the touch. very easy to use. No wires. The dongle is tiny and is plugged in to the laptop all the time. The instructions said just plug in and go and it did. The only gripe I have with it is I have to remember to switch the mouse off when I have finished with it, something I forget to do. I assume my AA battery wont last the 12 months they say it might. It would be nice if it turned itself off after 30 minutes inactivity. Overall I am very happy with this purchase and recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as other reviews suggest, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue (Accessory)

1) The main issue is that is does not track accurately and I'm constantly finding that I'm missing buttons, links etc because it is inaccurate. Initially I thought this was because it was on a desk with a wood grain surface, but have tried with a mouse pad too and it's not much better. My HP wired mouse works fine and accurately on the desk, no mouse pad required.

2) It is NOT a full size mouse. I don't have particularly big hands, but it's too small for me, despite not being advertised as a mini/mobile mouse.

3) It feels quite light and cheap.

Other reviews were positive, so I purchased on that basis. Now I'm looking at other options as I don't think I can put up with this one for much longer. The most important part of a mouse is that it must be accurate and this one just isn't good enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wireless mouse, 5 July 2012
This is the first wireless mouse I have purchased and I can thoroughly recommend it. Light, pretty, ergonomic design. Extremely comfortable to use and very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Deos the job, 17 April 2013
Easy to set up - fit the battery (supplied) - plug in the dongle - thats it. Works well - nice and steady and a comfortable fit in the hand. Decent product - sensible price - prompt delivery.

Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse - Blue