Price:£1.77+ Free shipping

on 18 October 2013
This is a must buy if your having a Hollywood theme like me. They are just the right size, not to big not to small! Ive bought these to put in the middle of every table with the bloon weight in the box and fill it with popcorn! which is going to look brilliant, so excited to decorate my party in November for my 21st!

The pop corn boxes aren't paper either, there cardboard so there re-usable which is excellent! :D :D
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 February 2016
I am very pleased with these popcorn boxes, they are very retro and just what I wanted for my daughters forthcoming birthday gathering.
They arrive flat packed so are very easy to store if you don't want to use them straight away.
I recently got a popcorn maker and will be setting it out for my daughter and her friends to make their own popcorn.
The boxes in my opinion are an ideal size as much bigger and you would be struggling to make enough popcorn to fill them and on the other side of the coin I think the portion size is more than sufficient. (can always make more and refill with warm popcorn).
There are 10 boxes and each box measures just under 16cm high x 10.5cm width at the top scaling down to 7cm width at the bottom of the carton.
The red on the carton is a nice vibrant shade.
I think these will be a great hit at the birthday gathering and would be a welcome addition to hold popcorn on any occasion whether it be a party, movie night or just a snack.
I have added a couple of pictures and I will add more when we make the first batch of popcorn.
review image review image
on 8 February 2012
The "product dimensions" are for the entire package containing the flat packed boxes ..not the dimensions of the popcorn boxes themselves, as I unfortunately made this mistake. The actual boxes are approx. 16cm tall and 10 cm wide.
on 4 April 2013
My son loves that these are just like being at the cinema, you do need to put a bit of tape on the bottom though to stop the bits from falling through the gap!
on 10 June 2014
I wouldn't buy these again, they arrived flat and i had to fold them into their shape but they were so misaligned that 4 of them wouldn't fold properly so the bottoms came open or ripped.
The ones that did fold properly were great, but felt like a waste as only just over half were usable.
VINE VOICEon 11 February 2014
These boxes are great, really well made and made it more fun for the kids when they were eating their popcorn at a party we arranged recently.

Worth it if you want to add that extra personal touch and make things a little more special.
on 28 November 2012
The boxes are quite small-smaller than i expected but actually a good enough size to have enough popcorn from the box before filing it up again. It's a nice product and looks the part. It's worth the money.
on 9 January 2014
really great for parties! good size, great to put microwave popcorn in and share out popcorn between a large group of people. Great price for 10 as well! would recommend for parties, family movies, even to take to the cinema!!!
on 14 February 2015
Great item for kids cinema party. The kids loved getting their own box. Added to the feel of the party. Just the right size - not too big or small - and I had an age range between 4 and 12. Fast delivery and good price.
on 5 January 2016
A strong card so they don't easily rip, they are just the right size and one microwavable popcorn bag fills about one and a half boxes, so they are a good size. Arrived before the expected date. Would definitely buy again.